The Dream

El's pov:

I woke up with a jolt, back at the quarry with Mike, I've never been so confused. I looked around, "Mike," I whispered to him "Mike, wake up." He turned over and jolted awake, he had a tear stained face, "hey, what's wrong?" I said rubbing his back, "I-I thought I lost you again," he told me then I remembered my dream "did you dream that Hopper got mad at us and he wouldn't let us see eachother again?" I asked him "ya-how did you know?" "I had the same dream, we should go home, we don't really want that dream to come true do we?" I got up and Mike took my hand.

Mike's pov:

After I stopped crying I heard El's voice which only made me cry more, I jolted awake, confused at first but realized that it was just a dream, I heard El's calm voice asking me what's wrong, I told her, I was surprised to hear that she had the same dream. We got up and ran to my bike, when we got to my house I was relieved to see that hoppers car wasn't there, but that doesn't mean he's not inside. We walked inside and everyone was asleep, it wasn't that late it was about 10 pm, I told El to call Hopper to tell him that she was going to stay here.

El hung up the phone and said that she was aloud to stay, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight after my dream. "Do you want to sleep in the basement or my room?" "Basement." So me and El walked down to the basement and crawled into her fort.

El's pov:

Me and Mike talked about anything and everything until about 3am when we both fell asleep. I woke up before Mike we were just a tangle of arms and legs, I was holding onto his waist and my head was on his chest, Mike's hands were wrapped around my shoulders, he is so cute when he sleeps.

Mike woke up a few minutes later, we went upstairs and I immediately went to the freezer to see if there were any eggos sadly there wasn't "Mikeeeeee! Where are the eggos?" I yelled "there won't be any, I was way to sad that you were gone I wouldn't let my mom get any." He said sadly, "welllll, I'm back now and if I'm going to be your girlfriend you MUST have eggos in the house."

Mike's pov:

Me and El walked to the store together hand in hand to go get her precious eggos, when we got back to my house El almost fell through the door because she was so excited for her eggos. She finished in seconds, put her plate in the sink while I stared at her wide eyed "yo, Mike you look like a perv stop staring at me." I snapped out of my thoughts "oh sorry,"

"What do you want to do today?" El asked her legs draped over mine, "I think you should go home, check in with Hopper before he has an aneurysm (tehehe see what I did there, ok back to the story) and we'll see." "Fine" El rolled her eyes, "can you be the best cleché boyfriend ever and walk me home." "Ok" I wrote my mom a note, left the house hand in hand.