1

CleoBlu - Happy :D liked by ZionKuwonu, EthanDolan, MadisonBeer and 400,532 more

IloveCleox - omg slayyyy

CleoxEthan - OMG UR BODY IS UGHHH

BrandonArreaga - wink wink @ZionKuwonu

I put my phone down and went on with my day, ignoring all my 400k followers liking and dying over my picture. 

My phone rings.

Incoming call from 'Liza'

"Ello." I say, after accepting Liza Koshy's call.

"ELLO?! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" i hear from the other side of the phone.

"What-"

"CLEO! HAVE YOU HEARD OF THAT NEW BOYBAND PRETTYMUCH??" Liza asked, excitedly.

"Uh, no." I put my phone on speaker and placed it on the table as i began to make a sandwich.

Liza screamed, making me jump.

"SEARCH THEM ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW." She was still shouting in happiness. i giggled.

"I'll do it later, i'm busy." I said, licking the mayonnaise off my finger.

"What you doing? making a sandwich?" She knew me too well. i giggled again. "I'll call you later, david needs me. Byeeeeee!"

"Bye, Liza." I said, ending our call.  again, i laughed. 

PrettyMuch? Hm.

I went on my phone and typed in the band name on youtube.

'Would you mind is out now!'

I shrugged and clicked on the video and began to listen to what seemed like a blessing entering my ears. Soon enough, i began to put the song on loop - it was so catchy. Looking at the video, a guy catches my attention. I drop my half-made sandwich on the counter and lean in on my phone, staring at the guy.

He could sing, he could dance and he was just so ughhhhhh..

I tilted my head a bit and kept my eyes on him. As the song played on repeat, I typed in 'prettymuch band names' on my laptop. And there he was, 'Zion Kuwonu'.

You are now following @ZionKuwonu!

I began to scroll through his instagram and i got more attached to these boys. Humming to the song, i finished making my sandwich and began to eat it.

Facetime call from 'Madison'

i answered.

"Hey cutie!" she said, happily.

"What's uppp." I greeted, with my mouth full of a BLT sandwich. She laughed.

"I found this guy liking your picture, girl." She said, winking playfully.