Author's note

Heyyy '3'

Don't skip this unless you wanna be confused for the next chapters. Just so you know, this story is all based on my thoughts and imagination which is all over the place so if there is anything that doesn't make sense, comment on it so I know!

Cast:

You as Cleo Blu

Zion Kuwonu as Zion

Brandon Arreaga as Brandon

(And the rest of PRETTY MUCH)

Your ex bestie/therapist as Rose

Your (twin) brother as Leo

You brother's girlfriend as Anais

About Cleo:

5ft 8

Likes- Music, Basketball, food, family, food, food and food 😂

Dislikes- Snakes (the two kinds), liars, spiders, when people care about her too much, fake people.

Cleo is a phenomenal singer on YouTube. Recently she was awarded her 10 million subscriber award thingy. Despite being 17, she has preformed on MTV TRL, TCA, and as had meet and greets at the Grove many times. She has blue eyes, freckles and a beautiful voice which makes her tan skin glow. However sometimes her happiness doesn't last long. She has been having anxiety attacks as she over thinks about things a lot. Therefore, she has to take her medication everyday (and she does). She thinks that having these problems and a therapist means that she will be disliked by many for being 'crazy' or 'mental' which results to her not telling anyone but her closest ones about it.

~

If i do an Instagram, the one in her pictures is Kelsey. But she doesn't represent what Cleo looks like.

Okay im done now. Trust me, you'll like this story so please keep reading and share to all of your friends! Thank you!

Slayyy🌹