5

"Zion, put me down! Zi!" I giggled and shouted at Zion as he picked me up and swung me around.

"Caleb Zion Ku-fucking-wonu! Put me down!!" I laughed. When he put me down, i felt dizzy. He tickled me and i playfully punched his arm. We were having such a good time even if it was in the middle of his dance studio. He laughed as he chase me around the studio - i climbed on tables, hid behind speakers and danced my way through the expanded space. Soon, he caught me and swung me around again.

"Got ya!" He laughed. He stopped, hugging me from behind with his arms around my waist. It was almost like we were dating but we weren't. We stood still as we looked at the mirror for a few seconds. His dreads fell over his face and his cap was on the edge of falling. He slowly placed his head on my shoulder.

"Look how beautiful you look." He whispered in my ear. I would be lying if i said that a shiver didn't just run down my spine as fast as my running for food. I smiled and hid my face, not showing that i was blushing. We separated and sat on the floor together. I looked at him as he positioned his cap.

"Zion."

"Hm?"

"Do you know who Rose is?" I spat out. However i murmured Rose's name.

"Rose Dunn? Um... why?" He said nervously.

"So you do know her?"

"Maybe. Why? Do you know her?" He asked. I stayed silent and looked down. He nodded slowly and leaned back.

1 new message from 'Brandon'

B- Hey, Cleo. You good?

Me- Yeah, I'm with Zion rn.

B- k. have fun i guess lol

Me- Shut up. lol

Zion and i talked more. Yes, he did flirt with me a lot and yes, i did flirt back but it was subtle.

The Next Day..

Today, I was going to hang out with Brandon - we were going to Target, the mall and MacDonald's. 

Me- You ready?

B- Yeah, I'm just pulling up at yours now.

Me- k ill be at the door.

I put my phone into my pocket and left the house with Milo on his leash. I saw Brandon's car and waved. As he pulled up, i picked Milo up and put him in the back seat while i sat in the passenger's seat next to Brandon.

"How you doing, Cleo?" He asked, keeping his eye on the road.

"Fine, thanks. You?"

"Well, lemme see.. Milo's here, you're here, we're getting Macdonalds in a few hours... Nah, I'm not doing very well." He said, hinting some sarcasm. I giggled and he smiled at me.

"What's up with you and Zion then?" He asked. I shrugged.

"So, he's getting flirty. Like, really flirty. But.. i don't hate it." I said, leaning back on the chair. Brandon nodded slowly. I paused for a few seconds and attached the aux cord to my phone. I played 3X by PnB Rock and began to nod my head intensely but in tune with the song.

"Ooouu.. Go Cleo, go cleo." Brandon laughed as i hit the folks. We laughed as we pulled up at Target.

"Targetttt" I sang as we stepped out, leaving Milo asleep.

As we walked in, I ran to the dollar section.

"Can you believe that these are only a dollar?" I asked, surprised at the headphones i saw.