14

He has feelings for me. Caleb Zion Kuwonu has feelings for me. My eyes widened slightly.

"Oh! Um..." I looked down to hide the red shade that lay on my cheeks.

"Speechless?" Brandon asked, leaning back on the sofa. I looked up at him and nodded. I walked to the kitchen to get some food for me and Brandon so i could escape the awkwardness between us. As I walked back in, i placed some snacks on the table and looked at Brandon as he was texting on his phone. I sat next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. I only saw Rose's name on the tab but before i could read any texts, he turned off his phone.

I wasn't the jealous type so i didn't ask him who he was texting  - i really wanted to though.

"Brandon?" i spoke up.

"Hm?"

"If we ever break up for any reason... Can we go back to being best friends?" i asked, looking up at him. He squeezed my face and kissed me playfully, making me giggle.

"Yessssss!" he shouted, picking me up and swing me around.  I laughed as he put me down and kissed my forehead. We decided to go for a walk a few minutes later.

As we were walking past each building, we noticed that some people recognised us. We tried our best to ignore them though.

"Hey, Cleo and Brandon. How you doing?" a guy followed us with a camera in his hand.

Ugh, HollywoodFix.

I smiled at him and we kept on walking.

"How's your relationship holding up?" he asked again.

"It's going really well," Brandon said happily as he held my hand.

"Great, great.. How do you feel about Zion Kuwonu dating a girl named Rose Dunn?" The man asked. I wanted  to roll my eyes so bad but I  didn't want to seem rude. From the corner of my eye i saw Brandon looking at me for an answer. I sighed.

"No comment." i grabbed Brandon's hand tighter and  walked quicker so we could get away from the guy. I could feel Brandon's confusion behind me, but I ignored it and walked into MacDonald's with him.

"nO cOmMeNt" he chuckled.

"Headass."i joked, sitting on a table with him. While we were talking, i got a text.

Kiira- heyy

Me- wassuppp

Kiki- i met my mom in the hospital.

Me- isnt she already dead?

Kiki- yeah the woman said she was gonna keep her in a room until i came.

Kiki- anyways i cried the whole time... I just left the hospital and my tears are making my vision blurry im literally sat in the car park waiting until my vision is restored before i drive lol

Me- k well im with my baby rn

Me- wink wink

Kiki- lmao ill leave u alone now x

Me- bye, dont do anything stupid, keep your hands on the wheel and ur eyes on the road hear?

Kiki- yes mom lol

Kiki- byeee

I giggled and put my phone in my pocket and looked up. Brandon was eyeing this girl in the queue. I furrowed my eyebrows and lay my head on my hand, waiting for him to realise that i was done with texting. It took him a while so i began to talk.