9

It has been a month since the kiss i had with Brandon. We are kind of dating but it's not official.

1 message from 'B'

B- Morning my bee🐝 hope you woke up with a beautiful smile on your face today.

Me- i smiled as soon as i got your message 🌹

Me- I'm going to your place since i have no plans for today, you free?

B- I'm always free for u x

Me- be ready then😘

After greeting Leo and Anais, i left the house with my phone and car keys in my hand. I began to drive to PRETTYMUCH's place. I knocked on their door after getting out the car. Soon, Brandon opened it, pulling me in for a kiss.

"Hey baby." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and smiling.

"Hey bee." I returned his smile and walked in with him. I was greeted by everyone in the house but the girl that was hiding in the kitchen. It was probably Rose, but i couldn't be bothered to go there.

Zion

Every time i would look towards Cleo's direction, i could see Brandon wrapping his arm around her neck, rocking her about while she giggled. They were closer than i thought. I walked to Edwin, who was talking to them.

"Bro, have you noticed something different about B and Cleo?" I asked, making sure i wasn't the only one. He nodded.

"They're like best friends so i don't blame them." He said.

I looked at them again: their foreheads were now laying on each other. I shook my head and walked to Rose, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Why are you not in the living room with us?" I asked, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I'm making salads, babe." She said. I nodded and kissed her cheek, walking back to the more crowded spot. Soon, Rose came with 5 bowls, filled with fruit salad, on a large plate. I helped her put them on the table. Then, i realised she didn't make any salad for Cleo - the tea is boiling for some reason. Not paying attention to Rose, Cleo grabbed and bowl and gave it to Brandon. They were sitting really close together at this point. My eyes widened as Brandon added some salad onto his fork then fed Cleo some. They shared the salad together.

"Woah, okay. What are we missing out on?" I asked without hesitation. I got everyone's attention, including Brandon and Cleo. Cleo looked at Brandon.

"Did you not tell them yet?" She asked. My face was drawn with confusion. Brandon put his fork down and faced everyone.

"Don't freak out.." He warned. You could tell he was talking to me even though he looked at everyone else. I waited for his announcement.

"Cleo and I are dating.." He finally said. My heart dropped.

"But it's not official." Cleo said. Even though i was hurt, i didn't show it.

"Really? Aw, congrats!" Austin said, along with Edwin and Nick who were giving positive congratulations. I stayed silent and took a bite from my salad.

"I'm bored. What should we do?" Cleo asked, after a minute of silence. When everyone put their bowls on the plate, we all tried to think of something.

"The grove?" Rose asked. Cleo didn't listen as she looked around.

"We should all get our girlfriends and go on a massive date-"

"Edwin's single." Cleo interrupted Rose, "Funny how you're dating someone but you barely know if one if his best friends has a girlfriend or not." She gave sass.

"Shh." Brandon whispered, wrapping her in his arms. I shook my head and took all our bowls to wash them.

"Babe you don't have to do that." Rose insisted.

"You can join me if you want - I'm not going back in that room." I said, walking away.

Cleo

He didn't seem quite happy. Perhaps it's because I'm dating his band mate. I didn't mind and went on my phone.

1 message from 'Leo'.

Leo- I'm taking Anais to Ma today. Don't get triggered when u don't find us

Me- 👌

Me- Behave pls

Leo- why wouldn't i?

Me- make sure she wears appropriate clothing bcos if she doesn't, Ma will beat ur ass knowing that you're messin wit hoes.

Leo- 😂😂 dw

"You guys know any girls Edwin could go with?" Austin asked. I looked at Edwin, thinking of a girl i know that would go good with him. She has to have good fashion sense, a beautiful voice and a hint of Dominican in her - KiKi.

She is my best friend - like, my best friend. We have been besties since we were 8 and even if she's in New York right now, we are still killing it. Whenever i cried, she'd always have a pack of tissues in her bag. She always made me laugh and she could sing and dance too. Sadly, she had to go to New York for this arts school while i stayed in LA. She'd be the best girl for Edwin - she's basically the female version of him.

"I have this friend." I started, after thinking. "Her name's Kiira but everyone calls her KiKi."

Edwin nodded slowly.

"What's her Instagram?" He asked.

"@KiiraRicci." i stated (this isn't a real @ dont try searching). He searched her name and his eyes widened.

"Damnnn Cleo has cute friends!" He said, surprised. I giggled as he quickly began to scroll through her Instagram. Soon, Zion and Rose came back.

"Oooh, who's that?" Rose asked, pointing at Edwin's phone.

"One of Cleo's friends." He said, gesturing towards me. Rose looked at me and her face dropped.

"So.. Are we going out?" She trailed off to Zion.

"I'm thinking a fancy dinner on friday night - by then, Edplant here will get shawty in his DMs." Zion joked, making everyone laugh.

"I think that would work, right baby?" Brandon smiled at me. I nodded and lay my head on his shoulder.