4

Sitting on my sofa with Milo and my phone in my hand, i began to scroll through twitter

RoseMoss: Making people happy constantly😊

I rolled my eyes and snuggled up to Milo as i scrolled passed it. Soon, i heard a knocking at the door. I stared at the door, with my hand over Milo's mouth. He tried to bite me but luckily i was careful. I wondered whether it was Rose or not, but then i walked to the door and positioned my shorts. As i opened it, my face went red.

"Oh! Oh.. Uh-" Zion said, surprised that i was quite underdressed. He searched me up and down and covered his mouth lightly. "Should've texted you before i came.." He murmured. I looked down at my slippers.

"Uh.. Wanna come in?" I mumbled, thinking of what i was going to say later. He nodded and i let him in. He ran to Milo and picked him up while i ran upstairs to wear a thrasher hoodie.

Fuuuu

Fuuuu...

I ran downstairs to see him on his phone. I sighed, thinking that he was texting Rose. I sat on the sofa opposite him and smiled as i pull my hoodie over my knees.

"Hey." I said awkwardly. He gave me a confused look.

"You seem so different." He said. I shrugged and placed my hands in my pocket.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, no emojis.. Not as happy as you used to be.. You haven't been posting on Instagram a lot-"

"You haven't either." I giggled. He smiled at me.

"What's wro-"

"Can we.. Change the subject please?" I interrupted, hiding half of my face in my hoodie. He nodded slowly, looking down at the floor. There was a silence. After a few seconds, he gestured to the guitar that was leaning against the fireplace. I smirked and held it in my hands. I began to play it. Zion's face was cute as he thought of a song he could sing.

🎵Um... You could tear me apart.. But i cant help it I'm waiting, here with open arms..🎵 he sang, smiling at me. I smiled back and sang along with him until the song was over. I put my guitar down and crossed my arms.