11

Cleo

"Right, let Kiira know that her flight is at 3:00pm." Edwin ordered.

Me- get packed now bcos ur flight is at 3:00 tmrw✌

KiKi- mom's broke😢

Me- wym

Kiki- she literally has no money. She's asking Alex's mom and everyone she knows. I wanna stay to support her but she says no. I'll explain tmrw when i get there.

Me- k i acc can't wait😃😃

Kiki- sameee😜

I put my phone down and snuggled up to Brandon.

The next day

Today Kiira will be arriving around 5pm. We were going to hug each other for the first time in a year - i couldn't wait.

B- Morning my lil bee🐝

Me- 💛i wish u were here..

B- Same but I'm a bit busy rn.

B- rehearsal today, shopping for tomorrow and ill probably have to work out today too.

Me- 😢i wont get to see u then?

B- sadly no but tmrw ill see u in a dress so i cant wait for that😘

Me- k ily x

B- ily2 🐝

I got out of my comfort and got ready for the day. When i got out of the shower, i got a text from Zion.

Z- I miss talking to you like we did before.

Me- Dont cheat on Rose.. No one likes a cheater.

Z- im not cheating tf. Im just telling you i miss the way things were before this 'rose thing'.

Me- that's the mistake u 2 made then.

I put my phone down and got dressed.

I went downstairs to give Milo food and water. To my misery, i got a facetime call from Zion. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"You're annoying." I stated.

"I don't mean to be annoying, i just hate texting sometimes." He excused. I rolled my eyes.

"What's up?" I sighed, bringing Milo to his food and placing my phone on the counter.

"Just excited for tomorrow." He said, hiding in his hoodie.

"Well, my best friend is coming to LA today - Edwin's date." I began to watch Milo as he ate. While talking to Zion, Anais came downstairs and went to the freezer to get some ice cream.

"Anyways, i think you should talk to Rose more. You know, just make up." He suggested. I grabbed my phone and walked to the sofa.

"Rose is a bitch. She don't deserve my respect." I said. Anais walked up to me, handing me a small bowl of ice cream. I smiled at her and began to eat.

"Well, she kinda does. She's your therapist-"

"Ex-therapist. In fact, she wasn't even my therapist in the first place. A therapist doesn't take someone their client has feelings for-" i paused, realising that i was talking to Zion and not some other guy. Zion chuckled.