8.2

I woke up and did the same thing i would do everyday (brush my teeth, take a shower, yada yada yada..).

I ran downstairs and greeted Anais and Leo followed by Milo. Anais had made breakfast - eggs, bacon and toast. She was such a nice girl and i knew for a fact she was the right one for Leo. Soon, someone knocked on the door.

"It's like 12:30, who would be knocking on the door?" I asked myself, walking to the door. I opened the door and no one was there. I looked down and saw a red box in the shape of a heart sat on the floor. Looking around, no one was hiding or standing there. I bowed down to pick it up and walked into the house.

"So.. Someone sent me this.." I said, resting the box on the table.

"Open it." Leo said.

"Open it? I thought i should smash it." I said, giving him a dumb look. He shook his head and chuckled. I opened the box and saw a note.

'I appreciate you. You are perfection in my eyes'

I smiled at the cute handwriting. The writing blocked my mind from thinking who it could be.

"What does it say?" Anais asked.

"I appreciate you, you're perfection in my eyes." I blushed. Anais walked up to me.

"Oooh! Who's the lucky guy?" She put her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged and had a bite of one of the chocolates in the box.

A few hours later

There was another knock on the door. As i went to open the door, Brandon stood there with a huge white teddy bear and a guitar. I gasped with my hands over my face.

"Brandon.." I said in awe. I gave him a tight hug and let him in. As he placed the bear and the guitar down, i gave him another hug, wrapping my legs around his waist as he wrapped his arms around mine. Then, i remembered..

"There's only one girl i have an eye on.." He interrupted. "I just don't know how to tell her."

"Just tell the girl how much you appreciate her. Like, for example, i would prefer to open my door to see my dream man holding a box of chocolate, a giant teddy bear and a new guitar."

I paused and got down. Our eyes met when i realised i was the girl he likes. I held his face gently and our lips were pushed together. He wrapped his hands around my waist as did the same around his neck. I felt all my hairs popping up as we kissed - this was a good thing. I played with his hair as our lips were moving in sync. I'm kissing my best friend - i thought i never would.

At this point, I grew feelings for Brandon. I felt protected. Soon, our lips were separated and his forehead lay on mine.

"What a kissing scene." Leo interrupted. Brandon and i laughed as we pulled away from each other. Leo went up to Brandon and gave him a 'bro hug'.

Brandon

"Don't break her heart. Please." He whispered in my ear after the hug. I nodded. As he walked away, Cleo came up to me.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate you too, i just can't prove it the same way you did." She said, smiling.

"You don't have to." I said, kissing her cheek. She giggled.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"Your glasses.. They're falling off you face." She laughed, pulling them up.

"They want you too." I joked, laughing.

Sorry for the short chapter!

I just didn't know what to write..