7

Cleo's P.O.V

I woke up at 10:00am. I walked to the bathroom as i hummed some tunes. After brushing my teeth, i turned the hot water on i the shower and hopped in, allowing each drop to descend from the shower head and onto my body. I got out to apply coconut butter onto my arms, legs and face. Then, i got dressed. I decided not to wear makeup as i had too much of that yesterday. To my misery, someone began to knock on the door. I quickly swallowed my pill to stop my attacks and ran downstairs.

"Hey Miloo" i cooed at him. I opened the door and rolled my eyes when Rose stood with a notebook in her hand. I was about to close the door but stopped when she held in with her arm.

"Cleo, you haven't had therapy for 2 weeks." She said, walking in. I gave her a dirty look as she said down on the sofa.

"What's on your mind?" She asked, tapping her pen on her notebook.

That little-

"Hmm, lemme see.. Someone i had feelings for was taken away by someone else. And, to make my life a living hell, she was my therapist. And now, i look like a young freak who will have a mental breakdown any second now." i ranted. She looked up at me.

"You gonna explain why you made everything worse?" I asked. She was silent.

"I-"

"You're dating the guy i liked. You're dating Zion!"

"I was jealous!"

"Well take your jealous ass out of here because you're not my therapist anymore. We'll see what Matt has to say about this." I crossed my arms. Matt was Rose's boss: he assigned her to different people she could give therapy to. He also had the power to take her job away - I'll make him do that.

"No you don't have to-"

"Should've thought about this before you stole Zion from me." I said, dialling Matt's number on my phone. She stood up and took the phone from me. I gasped.

"Don't do that!" I shouted, grabbing my phone and slapping her face.

"Cleo you hurt me-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shouted, pointing at the door. It was almost like she wanted me to get mad on purpose. She opened the door to see Leo, my twin brother, who stood there shocked. She pushed past him and ran.

"Good way to start off our reunion, aye?" He laughed. I smiled and went to hug him. He was only an hour older than me (which is quite unusual for twins). Like me, he had blue eyes, freckles that covered his whole face and neck and long black hair.

"Dont mind her." I said, still in his arms. He stroked my hair as we swung about. When we let go of each other, i walked around him slowly examining how much he had changed. He has gotten taller, that's a fact, his muscles have grown a bit and he looked more like me.

"I know, i know, I've gotten more attractive since last year.." He bragged.

"Pfft. That's a lie." I sang sassily, punching his arm playfully. We sat on the sofa as Milo ran up to him.

"Woah! Who's this?" He said, putting his large bag down and raising his hands. I giggled.

"Milo. Zi- my friend got it for me." i said, smiling at Milo as he licked Leo all over.

Leo and I sat, talking for a while. I told him about what he missed in the last year and a half: meeting PRETTYMUCH, kissing Zion, falling out with Zion, falling out with Rose, being best friends with Brandon and more.

"Wanna meet Brandon?" I asked, getting up.

"Can't wait." He said, following me to the car.

A couple minutes later