10

Kiira's P.O.V

I woke up, hearing all the cars outside my window.

Ugh.

I walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day - yellow hoodie, skinny jeans and jordans. I grabbed my bag and packed it with a bunch of cheetos, my pencil case and other things i needed for school.

"KIIRA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR ROOM WE NEED TO GO!" My mom shouted.

"COMING MA!" i shouted back, running downstairs. I skipped breakfast and got into the car as mom drove to school.

"No one's bullying you, right?" She would ask the same thing every day as she played with my hair.

"No Ma, if they dared i would beat the living shi-"

"Lenguaje, Ricci! Language!" She interrupted.

@EdwinHonoret started following you!

Normally, i would ignore that but i got so bored i had to check his page out.

Oouu.. Okay, Edwin..

He was cute.. After scrolling through his Instagram, i realised that he could sing and dance - he was basically just like me. I decided to text Cleo.

Me- Morning 💖

Cleo- why u up so early😂

Me- School.

Cleo- oh i forgot😂

Me- stfu😂 ur lucky u dont have to go through the same shit everday

Cleo- ur rightttt 👍

Me- anyways.. I found this cutie on insta right

Me- and.. Oh lawd. He's lookin fyeee 😍

Cleo- whats his @

Me- EdwinHonoret

Cleo- lol i know him

Me- u should😂

Cleo- no, i acc know him

Cleo- he's my friend.

My eyes widened.

"Ricci, baby, we're here." Mom said, getting out of the car. I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the entrance with her.

"Te amo baby. Gimme kiss." She insisted. I shook my head and leaned back as she puckered her lips

"No, Ma- ..Ma stop- Ma I'm going to be late!" I said. She backed away and i walked into school. I walked to Music class (Period 1) and sat at the piano.

People around me were chatting as i got on my phone again.

Me- CLEO TF

Me- SET US UPPPPP

Me- CLEO BLU U BETTER TELL HIM ABOUT HOW HAWWT I AMMM

Cleo- 😂😂 i already did.

I was going to text back but then someone tapped my back. I turned around and saw Alex. Alex Aiono.

"Hola." He greeted. I smiled and said hi back.

"Gimme kiss!" He mocked my mom. I hit the back of his head.

"You were there?" I asked.

"Yuuup 'TE AMO BABBYYYY' you should've kissed her, KiKi." He laughed. I shook my head as the teacher came.

"EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS AND CALM DOWNNNNN!" The teacher shouted, gathering all our attention.

***Lunch***

I walked into the cafeteria with Alex and sat on a table together.

"So basically, i found someone that followed me on Instagram.. His name's Edwin." I started, "Edwin Honoret."

"Oh, i know him. He's in that band, PRETTYMUCH, right?"

"I guess.."

"You have to listen to their music it's so good."

1 new message from 'Cleo'

Cleo- ur in luck my friend

Cleo- since he's single and he needs a date since everyone else has one, you can meet up with him!

Me- Bitch. Don't lie.

Cleo- We're buying you a flight so u better beg ur mom.

I put my phone down on the table.

"Alex. I'm going to LA!" I squealed.

After school

I walked back home since i needed the exercise. Opening the door, there was silence in the house - there was just mom and I in the house anyway so i didn't mind.

"Ma! Ma, Estoy aquí (I'm here)!" I shouted. There was no answer.

She probably just went out.

I walked upstairs and sobs became louder than they were downstairs.

"Ma?" I repeated her name, walking into her room. She was sat on the floor, crying. I walked up to her and sat down.

"¡Vamos a estar sin hogar! ¡No tengo más dinero (we're going to be homeless, i have no money)!" She cried in my arms. I felt really bad since i had to go to LA tomorrow.

"Ma, you can ask Alex's parents.. It'll be alright." I suggested.

"Why them?" She looked up  at me.

"Ma, i have to leave tomorrow."

I know this is short i just wanted this to be Kiira's P.O.V and not anyone else's for this chapter.