16

Yesterday, Zion kissed me. I don't know how to feel - i wanna feel accomplished and refreshed but, also, I'm kinda mad. He knows damn well that he loves Rose better than me to date her instead of me. He also knows that I'm dating Brandon. What he did yesterday could leave a massive dent on his friendship with Brandon and relationship with Rose, my therapist. My mental health has went downhill, fast. So much is going on and i don't have anyone to help me with anything. I had no choice to call Rose - i needed help.

Hello?

Rose, come over please.. Bring your notebook and stuff.

Why?

Just come. I need help.

With that, i hung up quickly and got dressed. I ran downstairs when i heard someone knocking gently at the door. I opened it and smiled at Rose before she came in.

"What's on your mind?" She asked, sitting down and writing in her notebook as if we haven't had this whole drama. I sighed.

"My over thinking is actually taking over. It caused me to accuse Brandon of cheating.. I really need help before it makes me break up with him." I spilled out. Rose nodded and wrote everything i said in her notebook. From there, she gave me advice and guided me through some thought processes. Soon, she got up to leave. But before i could open the door for her, she stopped me.

"You didn't tell me everything that was on your mind, did you?" She narrowed her eyes at me. I stayed silent, widening my eyes in fake shock.

"Why would you think that? You're  my therapist, I tell you everything." I asked, putting my hands in my pocket.

"You still have feelings to Zion?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip. I giggled.

"Rose, get out of my house." I laughed, shaking my head and pointing at the door.

"Don't lure him into your love okay?" She warned. I took a step back.

"Lure him into my love? Rose, I'm not like you. If i have a boyfriend, i don't start chasing other guys." I said, pointing at the door once again.

"But if you do anything to make Zion show the slightest love for you, you'll experience something heart breaking. Very heart breaking. Watch yourself, Cleo." She said. I was left speechless when she left.

What does she mean "something heart breaking"?

I shook my head and sat back down and hugged Milo.

"Cleo?" I heard Leo holler my name from the stairs. He was sat on one of the lower steps with his arms resting on his legs. He seemed to been there while Rose was here.

"H-how much did you hear?" I asked, playing around with my fingers.

"From the part when she fucking threatened you." he said, getting up and walking towards me. "Cleo, i know you. How could you just stand there and let her do that?"

"I-i didn't wanna make Zion mad-"

"Why the fuck do you care about- wait.. Zeeyon?"

"Zion." i corrected him quietly.

"Yeah, him. Why do you care about him?" he asked before a second of silence. He paused. "Do you...?"

"I don't know, Leo!" i sat on the sofa. "I don't know if i have feelings for him!" i put my hands on my forehead.

The next day...

New message from 'B🌹🐝'

Morning beautiful 🐝