2

Then, our lips were separated. Our eyes were fixed on each other. But then he said-

"GET UP CLEO!" Someone shouted. I opened my eyes to see a bright light. Red, curly hair caught my attention. I looked up groaned loudly.

"Mahoganyyyy! Oh my god.." I said, annoyed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Wake up, I'm bored." She said, laying on my legs. After stretching, i got out of bed and sighed with my arms over my head.

"I need to see Rose.." I murmured, walking towards the bathroom. Rose was my therapist - i suffered with anxiety and i over thought too much but she helps with that. She was practically one of my best friends: she was only 18 but was really smart.

"Why? What happened?" Mahogany walked towards me and patted my back. I stared at the mirror with confusion.

"The... The dream... I don't get it." I said. Mahogany was silent for a bit.

"I'll call Rose, don't worry.." She said, walking away. With that, i began to get ready.

As i got out of the bathroom, i get a message.

1 new message from 'Zion'

Zion- Hey, how u doin?

Me- Heyyy, I'm alright i guess.

Zion- 'Alright' isn't the best, is it?

Zion- Are you busy today?

I froze at this point. I didn't want to let people know i have a therapist. It made me look mentally ill - i didn't wanna be like that. So, i lied.

Me- Doctor's appointment....

Zion- Awe.. What's wrong?

Me- I've been having..

Crap... I don't know..

"Mahogany why would a person like me go to the doctor's?" I asked, keeping my eye on the keyboard.

"Headache?" She suggested. I nodded slowly.

Me- I've been having headaches recently.

Zion- Oh, well make sure you drink water.

Me- Thanks, Zion.

Zion- call me Zi if u want.

Me- 😊👍

As soon as i put my phone in my pocket, there was a knock on the door. I ran for it and opened it.

"Hello, Cleo. You called?" Rose was standing there. She was a 18 year old with long brown hair and hazel eyes. She had a beautiful button nose and plumped lips. She said she would've been a model but she decided she wanted to make people feel happy and relieved. Recently, she dropped out of school because nothing she learnt would help her future - she was smart anyways.

"Hey, Rose! Come in." I said, leading her the way to my room. She sat down on a chair in front of me and began to write things down in her notebook already. She tapped the pen on the paper rhythmically and looked up at me.

"So, have you been taking your medication?" She asked. I had pills that intercepted my anxiety attacks and breakdowns. I nodded, making her write down more.

"Okay, and have you had any attacks since last week?" She asked again.

"No." i said truthfully.

"Nice, so the medication works then.." She wrote down. "Do you have the piece of paper i gave you?" She looked up at me. The paper she handed at me was so i could write down my worries.