3

It has been 4 months since Zion and i have met and we have been getting along very well. Today, though, i decided to stay home and chill out.

 Today, though, i decided to stay home and chill out

1 message from 'Rose'

Rose- Hello, Cleo. I'm sorry to say that i won't be able to give you therapy today. I have plans with someone.

Me- It's fine, i wanted a lazy day anyway. Who's the lucky guy?

There was no answer. I curled up in a ball in my bed and posted on twitter.

No fun, no singing, no drawing, no painting, no nothing today. Just me and my bed.

As i put my phone down, someone knocked at my door. i rolled my eyes and got out of my comfort to walk downstairs. After opening the door, i saw Zion standing straight with a big smile on his face and a box in his hands. I looked up at him and gave him a confused look.

"Hey beautiful. You're looking nice today." He smiled, still holding his posture. My eyebrow raised.

"Pfft. I'm wearing a crop top, sweatpants and my hair is messy. Am i really looking nice today?" I said, placing my hand on my hip. Ignoring me, he walked in and put the box on the sofa lightly.

"What's that?" i asked, closing the door and walking towards him.

"See for yourself." He gestured to the box in a polite manner. I smiled and opened the box. What i saw made my eyes tear up in awe.

"Zion.." I whispered happily. "It's so cute.." I looked up at him. i got up and hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, taking in my happiness. I looked back at the puppy in the box and picked it up. It was a little pug. It's brown fur caressed my hands softly and  the dog's tongue stuck out slightly.

"It's a boy - what should you call it?" He said, proud of himself. i thought hard, then i came up with a cute name but it wasn't anything like scruffy, or rex or bear.

"Milo."

"Milo is a cute ass name.."

"For a cute ass dog." I giggled. I went and hugged him again, tighter this time.

"Wanna stay for a bit?" I asked, still in his arms. He looked at me and nodded, picking up Milo.

We played with Milo for a good 30 minutes, and soon, we were tired from the fun. I looked at myself and gave Zion an apologetic look.

"I look awful.."

"Hey, no you don't. Who said that to you?"

"No one.. I just know how bad i look right now."

"Would you still think you look horrible if i tell you that you are the most beautiful human being i have seen in the last 1 and a half years?" He asked, looking deep  into my eyes. I blushed.

"Stop.." I murmured, looking down at the dog. He smirked and held my lower thigh, rubbing it gently.

"You aren't ugly or horrible. You are art. You have my word for it." He said gently. We were sat on the floor, my legs were crossed and his were too. He pulled himself closer to me and his thumbs examined my face. He smiled at me and leaned in.

"Bro! Open up!" Someone shouted, banging on the door. I jumped and Zion separated himself from me and went to open the door. Brandon.

"B! Jesus.. You scared us." Zion sighed, relieved. I got up and smiled with Milo in my arms. Brandon smiled at me and revealed that he was also holding a dog, Kobe.

"Awwww! Look, Milo, you have a new friend!!" I said, sounding all cute.

The next day.

I woke up with a weird feeling. Butterflies took over my stomach as my face went hot. Then, i remembered yesterday, when Zion almost kissed me.

Fuuuuuu

I imagined actually kissing him, my lips laying on his soft ones, moving gently. I closed my eyes and smiled as i got a text - i knew it was him.

Zion - Morning, beautiful🌹

Me - You make me smile every morning😊

Zi - I try😏

Me - It works😜

I put my phone down and got ready for the day.

I danced my way out of the bathroom and took my house keys, leaving the house in a happy mood

I danced my way out of the bathroom and took my house keys, leaving the house in a happy mood. I wasn't taking the car because i wanted to smell the fresh air. I was walking down the stores until i got to Starbucks but then i paused to see a tall figure on the other side of the sidewalk. He had dreads that only went to his forehead and a black cap on. Zion.

Wait, that's not him. He's with that girl over there.

The girl had long brown hair, as she flicked her hair, her face was revealed. Her eyes were almost squinting all the time, her freckles were laying on her nose and her lips were plumped.. Like Rose. I shook my head.

You're seeing things.

I walked into Starbucks and ordered a mini chocolate chip frappuccino. I smiled at the frappe as i held it in my hand and drank it. Then, i walked out and went home to see Milo sitting in front of my door with his tongue sticking out.

"Hello Milo! How did you sleep?" I said in a cute voice, bending over to scratch his belly with my left hand while everything else was on my right. I let go of him and closed the door behind me. I walked to the kitchen and poured Milo's food into his pot and did the same with water. As he began to eat, i took a look at my phone and saw a picture on Instagram, shocking me.

{I don't really have a picture but imagine a picture of Zion and Rose walking outside}

HollywoodNews Zion Kuwonu spotted with a special lady near the cinema, 11.11.17.

CleoIsPeng - Omg wtf that defo isn't Cleo. I can tell.

ZionClammyHands - Ooooo teaaaa MY BABY HAS A GIRLFRIENDDD

IdkTbh - fuuuu i shipped Cleo and him so hard.

My eyebrow raised as i put my frappe on the table. I examined Zion and the girl. Rose.

What!? Are my eyes actually deceiving me or is this real!?

I closed the Instagram tab and texted Brandon quickly.

Me- Hey b🐝

Brandon- Wassupp

Me- i need to ask you something and you need to give me the most honest response ever.

B- Shoot.

Me- Is Zion dating or talking to anyone?