8

Cleo's P.O.V

I came back home to see Leo on the sofa, shirtless. I ignored him and walked to the kitchen to make a sandwich since i haven't had breakfast yet.

"Where'd you go?" He asked, still on the sofa.

"Park." I answered, taking a bite out of my sandwich and walking to the living room. He gave me a confused look.

"What?" My mouth was full. He sat up and  rested his arms on his legs.

"With who?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Brandon." I lied. I knew that if i told him it was Zion, he would've killed him. Leo nodded slowly.

"Okay..." He paused for a bit. "You like him don't ya?" He asked, running his hands through his hair. I stayed silent for a bit.

Crap, i haven't thought about that yet..

I shrugged.

"Cleo here catchin' feelin's" he laughed, playfully punching my arm. His black hair kept swaying over his freckles as he laughed. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"I honestly have no idea if i have feelings though.." I murmured. "I mean, he did say something sweet to me after the party.."

"What'd he say?"

"He said that I'm perfection in his eyes.." I blushed. Leo smiled at me.

"Young boy loves you, Cleo. Trust me." He said. He got back to laying down on the sofa and going on his phone. "But from what I've seen, Dreads ain't worth your time." My smile faded away slowly.

I kinda want him to waste my time..

"Zion.."

"Who?"

"Zion. That's his name." I said,  running my hands on Milo gently.

"It's not like I'll get used to that name.." He shrugged.

He walked to the kitchen to get some cheetos. Meanwhile, thoughts encircled my mind.

"Young boy loves you."

Leo might be right. Brandon probably does like me. He would always stare into my eyes when he talked to me. His laughing was constant and his smile was contagious.

I snuggled up in a ball on the sofa while i thought more about what Leo had said.

"You good?" He asked with his mouth filled with cheetos. I nodded, staring at the ground.

"What if he actually does?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"He probably does. I mean, you get your looks from me, why wouldn't he like you?" He joked, flipping his hair sassily. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Do you like him back?" He asked. Once again, i shrugged. For the next 40 minutes, i had a mini war with myself - over thinking again.

***

1 new message from 'B'

B- hellooo🎶🎶

Me- hey B🎵

B- How's Leo doing? Does he have a bruise?

Me- nah he's living. Zion said sorry btw.

B- that's good to hear... Do you have any plans?

Me- nope. Just chillin with Leo and Milo.