Le Finale

(A.N. Okay, thank you for sticking to the end and staying through my incredibly sporadic updating schedule. As my first full on fanfiction that followed a story that I created and followed through on, I am greatful for the love and support you guys show.)

Four years later...

"Hey, Cecily! Nice to see you. What's up?" Tessa greeted, giving her good friend a hug. Cecily hugged her back and handed her a letter. "Will told me to give this to you." she said, handing her a letter. Cecily said a quick goodbye after handing the letter to Tessa and she left.

'My love,
Every day I have been able to know your mind and get to know you has been a blessing that no man should deserve, especially not me. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen or experienced. You make me better. Please meet me at the Lightwood house. I'll be waiting.'

Tessa smiled and folded the letter into a Tale of Two Cities. She assumed he would meet her there for a picnic, considering it was there anniversary and he had done that every year in the past. It was the most romantic thing Tessa could imagine, meeting at the place they first kissed to take a walk and then picnic.

When she got there, Tessa looked around the house. "Will! Are you here honey?" she called. Suddenly, the door closed behind her. She turned around quickly to see Will dressed in a tux, and Cecily, Jem, Sophie, and all of their friends pouring onto the staircase.

Will grabbed Tessa's hand and kissed it, then he went down on one knee. "I have loved you since before we met. Your touch sets my heart on fire and your love fills me completely, so I can never imagine being anything but happy. I want to be with you forever, and I want to have the great pleasure of calling you Mrs. Herondale, or changing my name to Mr. Gray if it means sharing it with you. Will you, Tessa Gray, Marry me?"

Tessa's world brightened and she her smile lit up the room. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!" She exclaimed, dropping to her knees to kiss her newly titled fiancée. As they held each other with their friends celebrating around them, Will whispered, "A fandom website. What a strange way to meet."

Tessa laughed, "Yes, a strange way."

THE END

(That's it! A Strange Way has been officially completed! I love and appreciate you all dearly and thanks.)