5

"Dear Diary,

Different people make the same mistakes in different parts of the world. I made mine and the next person who makes the same mistake as me, may god help them.

Yours Truly,
Roselle."

"It was a full on Carrie." Kevin described, recalling when the short-haired girl ran up to him in fright for the man she loves' life. "Midge covered in Moose's blood, screaming like a Banshee. It was insane." He breathed out, looking at the three girls and the man who was always seen in a beanie.

Archie had walked into Kevin explaining everything, still shaken up that there was a killer in Riverdale. He knew they were all connected, and somehow he felt like he was the target. He thought that everything that was happening was somehow targeted towards him.

"Kev, what were you doing there?" Archie questioned the blue eyed boy. Roselle raised her eyebrow, actually intrigued by what the Keller boy had to explain. She had heard that he was the one to find the infamous Jason Blossom's body, also at a forest, and he had found yet another bloodied body in the same location.

"I was just night jogging, you know? As one does. And suddenly I hear gunshots." Kevin stumbled on some words as Archie took a seat. Betty looked at the boy oddly, Veronica and Roselle both sitting by her sides.

"Can we at least agree that there is a killer on the loose?" Archie questioned his friends. He wanted some kind of agreement, some form of communication that confirmed he wasn't going crazy, that things are going out of hand in Riverdale.

"With terrible aim." Jughead chuckled lightly, Roselle glaring at him. Deep down, the Parker girl knew that Archie had developed some deep connection to the perverted teacher, no matter how twisted it sounded. But love is love, and when they die it hurts like a bitch.

"Jughead he murdered Ms. Grundy." Archie looked at him with an angered look.

"Look, I know I'm new and all but one things for sure, I know murder cases and when things don't add up." Roselle spoke up, looking at Archie with sincere eyes. "This isn't a coincidence."

"Wait, you have a history with murder cases?" Kevin asked the 16 year old. Roselle let out a sigh before beginning to explain to the group of people that she had developed a quick bond with, what had happened before she came to Melbourne. Except anything and everything about Brett. She didn't want anyone knowing about Brett.

"My mother, she was supposedly killed in a fire. I don't believe it though." Roselle shook her head, staring at the floor to avoid eye contact. All eyes of sympathy were on the girl, feeling bad for her loss. Roselle however didn't want that, because if they knew her dark side, none of them would ever speak to her again.

"We don't know if these three crimes are related." Betty cut the awkward tension that had developed in the room. Veronica let out a sigh before clapping her hands, gaining everyone's attention.

"Guys, can we focus on what really matters here? Midge and Moose are alive. Archie's dad survived." Veronica spoke out with a hopeful tone. "The matchlerette starts tonight, you're coming over to watch."

"The matcha- what?" Roselle furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. The raven haired girl really needed to adapt to Riverdale's customs and language or else she'd be left confused for the rest of her life. Or however long life planned for her to stay at Riverdale.