12

"Dear Diary,

There is maybe ten pages left in this diary of mine. But out of all the pages, I don't think I've been as terrified as I am right now, while writing.

Yours Truly,
Roselle."

"And where do you think you're going?" The young adult asked her duplicitous niece. The leather dress that cladded her body along with the long faux fur coat made Blaire believe her niece was going out to another teenage party. One filled with drugs and horny teenagers.

"Pop's to see Veronica." Roselle replied with all honesty, keeping her promise to Veronica from yesterday that they would talk over milkshakes. She had felt bad for not listening to what had happened between her and Nick so she decided it'd be milkshakes on her and Veronica wouldn't have to spend a dime.

Blaire rose an eyebrow while sitting in a chair near the fire. Roselle had wanted to slightly laugh at the view as it reminded her of a scene from the Incredibles. Her Aunt looked like Elastigirl when she waited for her husband to come home when he was late. "At 8? Wearing that?"

"At 8. Wearing that." Roselle rolled her eyes, not seeing how her choice of attire was wrong. The Parker girl liked being dramatic, even when she's going to somewhere as simple as a cafe. It was her personality. Blaire remained emotionless, making anger tick inside of Roselle. "Why don't you believe me!"

"How do I not know that you're not going to some party again to take jingle jangle with that Mantle boy?" The blonde put her book down, standing up. Her green eyes stared at her with worry, one that Roselle always took for granted. She knew that, but today was not the day to tell her that. Because Blaire herself had been blurting out secrets that were not hers to begin with

"Blaire, I'm the most straight up person you've ever met in your life." Roselle begun, putting her phone in her bag while looking at her Aunt at the same time. "If I wanted to go to a party and smoke some fucked up American drug, I would've told you right now."

Blaire laughed quietly yet sarcastically while folding her arms. She looked around the house before slowly looking at the teenager, shaking her head. "Yeah, I'm sure you would." Blaire replied sarcastically.

"You know what? How about I'll be straight up right now." Roselle begun, finding this fight very funny. Not in a humorous way but at how stupid the argument actually was. "Who did you tell about Brett and I?"

Blaire looked slightly taken back, uncrossing her arms. A faint red tint appeared in her face, like she was caught in a deadly act. "What?"

"Don't 'what' me. You're the only person in Riverdale that knows. You told someone Blaire!" Roselle yelled at her Aunt, clenching her jaw. "Tell me who the hell you told before I lose my shit."

Blaire sighed, rubbing her temples. "You know how I said I got job?"

"Yeah?" Roselle replied, still angry.

"It's with Hiram. He wants me to invest in his company. It was only suitable since we used to be friends anyway." Blaire explained, before whispering the next part. "Your mum and I used to be friends with him."

"So because he's close with Mum you thought to tell him my whole life story?" Roselle questioned her, furious at her shameless excuse.