25

"Dear Diary,

Here come the getaways.

Yours Truly,
Roselle."

"I think this is good

"I think this is good." Roselle nodded her head as she folded her clothes and put it in a suitcase. She peered awkwardly at Reggie who was doing the same thing. "I think we need this. We need a break."

Reggie laughed sarcastically as she shoved his clothes roughly into his suitcase before giving her a fake smile. "Oh really? You need a break? Couldn't have guessed it from when you threw a shoe at me yesterday."

"Are you being serious?" Roselle scoffed at him, zipping her suitcase up before standing up as she heard Veronica's car honk outside. "You were the one that implied I was sleeping around."

Roselle gave him one more final look before she left the room, dragging her suitcase with her. Reggie scrunched his face up in anger as he followed behind her.

"You were the one not answering my calls!" Reggie yelled at her as they both carried their luggage down the stairs. Roselle looked behind her to look at him, rolling her eyes. "For all I know a ghoulie could've kidnaped you!"

Roselle made it to the door before halting. She turned around to look at Reggie, with a pleading look in her eyes. "Can we just forget yesterday ever happened? Can we just enjoy the getaway that Veronica planned?"

Reggie looked at her, taking a deep breath. They were both in the wrong here, so Reggie thought it was best to forget and forgive and just take a weekend off. Because that was exactly what they needed at the moment.

"You're right." Reggie nodded his head, looking down at his feet. "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. It was uncalled for. And you're a respectable women Roselle. You should never be downgraded like that."

Roselle smiled at him, nodding proudly at the boy who used to flirt constantly with her last year. "Thanks Reg. And I'm sorry too. I should be grateful that I have one person who's worried about me."

They both looked at each other, smiling before the sound of the horn disrupted their moment. "I guess we better go."

Roselle opened the door, smiling when she saw Betty and Veronica waiting in front of the boys. Walking up to the girls, she gave them both a hug. "B, V and Ree are finally reunited again."

"Hopefully it doesn't get ruined this time." Roselle joked, but deep down meaning it. The three girls haven't hung out together in weeks.

Reggie went over the Archie, giving him one of those 'bro hugs'. He then looked at Jughead, giving him a slight nod that caused an awkward tension within the air.

And that's fair, seeming as Jughead and Reggie never got along.

A man stepped out of the car, making Roselle peer her eyes at him. She's seen him before with Hiram, being the one who drives him around. "Ree, this is Andre. Andre, this is one of my best friend Roselle."