24

"Dear Diary,

Time to start part one of my plan.

Yours Truly,
Roselle."

"Jughead!" The raven haired girl knocked continuously on the door of the caravan

"Jughead!" The raven haired girl knocked continuously on the door of the caravan. It was early in the morning, every family in the trailer park asleep. "Jughead Jones!"

Her body shivered momentary at the cold morning frost, pulling her black, cotton poncho closer to her body. Gust came out of her red lips, mimicking the smoke of a cigarette. The hood of the clothing covered her head, making her look like the little red riding hood.

After the sixth time Roselle called Jughead's name, the door had opened, showing an irritated man who was an elder looking Jughead. "Um, I'm sorry for waking you up- I just need to see Jughead."

"Don't worry, I was already awake." FP said before his eyes finally landed on the girl who stood outside his home. His eyes squinted, tilting his head to the side as he examined her face. "What was your name?"

The hair of FP's arms stood up as he looked at the girl. 'The Eyes' FP's head kept chanting. It was the eyes that had him on his feet. Those eyes that he had seen before. The eyes that he had been warned of.

"Roselle." The girl spoke out, making FP look slightly disappointed and Roselle feel self conscious on why the sudden dull mood in the presence of her name.

He was sure. He thought he was sure. And even if he might've been wrong, those damn eyes told him other wise. He had been waiting, waiting a long time. And for the slightest, he had thought the wait was over.

"Guess she isn't coming back." FP whispered to himself. Roselle was about to ask him who he was waiting for before a flop of black hair came into view.

"Roselle?" Jughead came behind FP, as his eyes looked confused as ever. FP moved to the side, allowing Roselle to walk in. "Is everything alright?"

"No, we need to talk."

"So you want to help me take down Hiram?" Jughead spoke out, making Roselle nod. FP walked into the room, placing down three glasses of coffee. Roselle smiled at him, which he returned before facing Jughead.

"I think you're the only one who can help me crack this case." Roselle spoke out, grabbing her mug of coffee before taking a sip.

The fire in the trailer cracked softly as the bitter sweet tasting coffee trickled down Roselle's throat smoothly. "Why didn't you just ask Reggie for help?"