7

"Dear Diary,

Why do I feel hurt that he didn't make an effort? Why am I so effected by what he chooses to do?

Yours Truly,
Roselle."

"So he said he got hurt because of his motorcycle?" Roselle asked Betty on the phone while walking down the stairs of her house. The girl hummed in appreciation when she saw Nutella croissants on the dinner table, sitting down on the chair. "I don't know B it just sounds a bit, weird you know? Like he goes to Southside High, a town full of gangs and drugs. But then again, the gangs in Melbourne were pretty friendly people, just didn't want to pay for certain stuff yanno?"

"There's only one of you, but we are a legion. We're called the Red Circle." Roselle heard from her Aunt's phone. The teenager looked at her Aunt in confusion, wondering what the hell she was watching on her phone, why the hell Archie's voice was being heard.

"Um B, I think I'll have to call you back." Roselle muttered to Betty on the phone before hanging up. Her green eyes peered at her Aunt, who was standing in the kitchen and watched the screen of her phone intently. "Blaire? What're you watching?"

Blaire quickly looked at her niece, walking towards her side and pulling the seat next to her so she could sit next to Roselle. "Some guys in this neighbourhood formed some type of vigilante group against the black hood. I mean." Blaire laughed, "How stupid can you be?"

Roselle let out a sigh, placing a piece of hair strand behind her ear while getting up from her seat. Grabbing her bag from her seat, Roselle shoved her phone in her bag while letting out a sigh. "Very stupid."

Walking down the familiar corridors of Riverdale High, Roselle held a bouquet of dark pink roses with a single white rose in the middle. The murmurs of the red circle group erupted across the lockers and walls of the high school. The red circle, were of course, the biggest gossip of the school today.

"Kevin." Roselle greeted the officer's son with a smile. Kevin turned away from his locker to smile back but frowned when he saw the Parker girl holding a bouquet, raising an eyebrow. "Oh these? Yea these are for Reggie, don't ask."

"What do you mean don't ask?" Kevin told the girl, grabbing his books from his locker. "You're bringing roses to the supposedly 'God' of this school, so of course I have to ask."

Kevin shut his door, walking towards the door of Blue and Gold newsletter room with Roselle trailing behind. "He kind of saved my life yesterday. The black hood tried to shoot me and-"

"What!" Kevin yelled, stopping himself from opening the door. Roselle put a hand on his mouth, telling him to hush.

"I'm fine now. But the dark pink roses mean thank you and the single white rose means I'm sorry I'm such an idiot and didn't listen to you in the first place." Roselle explained to the Keller boy.

"Yea, I don't think the school jock would particularly like roses." Kevin replied back sarcastically to the girl, making her roll her eyes.

"He will accept them from me because I, Roselle Parker, am a very stubborn girl." Roselle shot back. Kevin opened the door, walking into the room where Betty was sitting on the chair, staring at the off white wall in front of her.

"So, telling my dad about me cruising the woods? Not cool. He even told my mom about it." Kevin told the blonde who sat still on the seat, looking like she just saw a ghost.