Delirious ( Insanity )

Delirious POV

Ive been Spying on this girl lately. Her perfect S/T (Skin Tone) Skin. Her Amazing H/L H/C ( Hair Length and Hair Color) Hair Drives me Insane. Well everything about her drives me insane. Her Laugh. Her Eyes. Even her shoe size. Too far. I wish I just didnt lose my Freaking Binoculars. Now I cant see her features up close. I could go outside and knock on her door. But I would just Freak her out. But then again.. What if she likes Insane Guys? Thats a risk im willing to take. I got my Blue hoodie, Black Jeans, Some black converse and my mask. I couldnt let anybody see my face. Even Y/N. Yeah. I Found out her name. I found her Facebook acc a While ago and found her name. May come in handy. I ran downstairs and opened the door. I found out Y/N house was only across the street from my own house. Thank god for that. I run across the street not caring if a car was coming and knocked on Y/N Door. After a few seconds she opened her door. God. She looks even better up face to face. Her messy hair, Her ripped Jeans, And her F/C (Favorite Color) T-Shirt.God. Can I kiss her now?

Your POV

I opened the door to see a attractive man standing on my front porch. Wait. Attractive? I dont even know this guy! He was wearing a pretty cool Jason Vorhees mask. Wait. He is still here. Introduce Yourself! "Um.. Hi?" I mentally facepalmed myself. Why did i have to say it like that. "Hi. I noticed you outside alot. I just wanted to say Hi.." The man awkwardly said. Not Scary at all. Maybe we could be, Other than strangers to eachother. Besides, he seems pretty interesting. "Y/N L/N" I smiled. "Jonathan Vorhees." Jonathan happily introduced. I felt like jumping with exitement. But he would think im a freak. "Wanna come in?" I asked out of nowhere. Ahem. I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS MAN! What the heck was I thinking. "Yeah!" Jonathan exlaimed in the cutest voice EVER! I couldnt help but giggle. I motioned him to come in. He gladly took about 5 steps forward into my house and examined the living room. "Dang! This house is cool!" Jonathan exlaimes as if he was a little kid in a candy shop. I smiled. "Thanks!" I exlaimed. "No problemo cutie." Jonathan laughed. My cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. Let me take this all in. AN ATTRACTIVE MAN CALLED ME A CUTIE! I was frozen, Yet Jonathan on the other hand couldnt care less. Okay Y/N. Its okay. It was most likely a mistake. Right? "Hey Cutie. You okay?" Jonathan asked. IT FOR SURE WASNT A MISTAKE. I Lost all control over my body and started to fall forward, only to be caught in Jonathans Muscular arms. He just laughed. "You okay Clumbsy?" Jonathan chuckled. I blushed once more. "Yeah." I squeaked in a tiny voice. Jonathan just laughed once more. "I love your laugh." I accidently mumbled. I covered my mouth with my hands. What the heck did I just do?! "I like yours Better." Jonathan said as he placed me on my feet. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FÜĆĶ!?! "Thanks Handsome." I giggled. What is coming out of my mouth! "God.  Im sorry. Im an idiot. I just called you handso-" I was cut off by Jonathan saying "I dont Mind Cutie." I was flustered. What?! "Stopp!" I whined. I still had the pink blush on my cheeks. Jonathan put his hands in his blue jacket and laughed. Yet a unusual insane clown laugh. Cool! "Whoops. Sorry Y/N. Thats just.. Ignore i-" I cut Jonathan off like he did to me before and squealed "SO COOL!!" I was acting like a maniac. Why the heck am I doing this. I Barely met this guy. But why do I act like ive known him for years? "Thanks Hoochie." Jonathan laughed, "Ahem. Hoochie? Thats my nickname now?" I asked, "Nope. Your still a cutie more than a Hoochie." Jonathan And I laughed. Why am I acting like this? Nevermind. Somehings dont need an answer. Like this Situation. Out of nowhere I tripped right onto Jonathan and it ended up in a collision. "Oh Sh-" Was all I was able to get out of my mouth untill we fell on the floor. I closed my eyes. Ow! How did I Trip? Is Johnathan okay? I opened my eyes to see Johnathan on top of me with his arms on the side of me and his legs between mine. Oh my god Oh my God OH MY GOD! I blushed a deep red. Suprisingly, Johnathan's Mask came off and I could clearly see his Facial features, His Bright Blue piercing eyes, His Black messy hair. Then his Perect lips, Johnathan formed a smirk with his mouth. "Sorry Cutie." Johnathan laughed. Before I could ask what he was sorry for, his lips made contact with mine. I couldnt help it. I kissed back. Johnathan smirked into the kiss as we pulled away. "You liked that Cutie?" Johnathan laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Screw you Del." I laughed. "Del? Thats my Nickname?" Del asked. "You Bet." I laughed. "So.. Get off of me?" I asked. "Never Cutie, Your Mine." Del Mischeviously Smirked. I laughed and pushed Him off of me "I love you. But I dont belong to anybody." I smirked as i got up. "Your Insane, I like it." Del Laughed.