Lui Calibre (Cake)

Lui's Pov

Today is Valentines day. Me and Y/N have been dating for about a Month. But we Havent Really done more than Hold Hands. I Want To Know That She Loves Me. She says she does. But I cant Tell. But thats all going to change today. "Lui!" Y/N yelled trying to get my attention. "Hm?" I hummed looking at her. "Wheres the cake batter I asked you to make?" She asked while crossing her arms. I smiled "Right Heree." I said as I picked up a large bag of flower and spilling some of it on her. "AH! LUI!!" Y/N Yelled trying to cover herself. I laughed as Y/N examined all the Flour on her. "Im Not Even Mad." She giggled as she turned around putting something on her hands. Most Likely Soap. But I was wrong. She turned around with something that didnt look like soap. She walked over to me and Lightly Slapped me With Blue Frosting. "Hey! I Just Took A Shower!" I whined. "I Dont care. Can you make the cake batter with the flour you spilled all over me? Please?" She asked grabbing my arms. "Did you wash your hands?" I asked. She shook her head. She let go and I saw there was blue Frosting on my arm. "Y/N!" I whined. She laughed. She walked away and washed her hands. I walked next to her and washed my hands as well. Before drying my hands I shook the water onto Y/N. "Gah! Lui!" She whined, I snickered. Now to make the cake Batter. "Mixing The Cake, With the Eggs and Butter!" I sung in my squeaky Voice. Y/N walked over to me to hand me the Milk. "But Dont..Dont You Dare, Dont you dare forget the Milk!" She sung with me.  "Or Else There wont be a good cake for Mr Duck! Quack Quack!" We Sung while Laughing. "Then Mr Duck, Will get reaalll mad!" I sung. "He will say " I Love Cake! Bt this aint soo good for me Tummy."" She laughed.

Timeskip to Decorating the cake.

"Lui! Get Your Butt Over Here!" Y/N Yelled. I snickered as I walked over. "I made this Separate Cake Yesterday For You To Decorate." Y/N Smiled. I jumped In exitement. "Yay! Thank You Y/N!" I said in my Squeaker Voice. She laughed. Lets Decorate!

Timeskip

"Woah! Yours Is AWESOME!" I exlaimed.

Your Cake.

"Yours Is Way Better!" Y/N Exlaimed

Luis Cake.

"

I Love Yours." I Said with a smile on my face "I Love You." Y/n Smiled as she laid her head on my shoulder. I frowned. But forced a smile. "Hey! I almost forgot. I added some scent onto my Cake. Try it!" I exlaimed. Y/n Tilted her head. But shruged as she leaned her head to my cake. I pushed her entire face into the cake. "Lui!" She yelled. I laughed. Her face Was covered in frosting. "You have some Frosting on your face. Let me get it off." I offered. Y/N nodded and closed her eyes. If I Was going to clean her face I would use a Wet Cloth. But Nope! This is part of my plan. I silently leaned in to Kiss Y/N. Then our lips made contact with eachother. Y/n's eyes Grew wide open. But she leaned in. I smiled into the Kiss. She does Love me. Butterflies were having a huge dance party in my stomache. We seperated from the kiss. "I Love you as well My Little Ladybug." I smiled as I put a strand of hair behind Y/N's Ear. She smiled, "Im your Ladybug, So your my Gummy Worm." She giggled. She put her hands behind her. "What ya gettin?" I asked in my squeaker Voice. She snickered, She took her hands out behind her back revealing her Cake. "Smell Mine?" She giggled as she threw the ENTIRE cake at me. "OH CHEESE!" I yelled as I fell backwards from the huge impact. Y/n on the other wand was completely fine as she was lauging uncontrollably. "REVENGE!!" She yelled while giggling. "Thats One of the many reasons I Love you." I snickered as I got Up. "I Call Dibs On Not Cleaning as Well." Y/N Giggled. "NOOOO DONT YOU LOVE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I whined in my squeaker Voice. Y/N stepped closer to me. She got on her tippy toes and kissed me again. I was silent when we seperated. "Your still cleaning." She giggled, "NOO!" I Jokingly Yelled.