Hacker!Terroriser x Reader

Your POV

Craig immediately caught eye contact with me, He smiled widely and ran up to me. "Y/N!" He yelled as he carried me on his shoulders, Making Brian lose his grip on me. I laughed from Craigs stupidness. While Brian just stared at us with a confused smile on his face. I ruffled with Craigs hair as he brought me down to the safe floor. What a goof. "Heyo Craig, Been forever since we saw each other, huh?" I awkwardly smiled at him, being full aware of how awkward this must be for his friends, Seeing a completely random girl bomb their guys night out at the dang bar. Everyone in the group was staring at Craig and I. One at a time, I started to recognize everyone's faces. Jon, David, Evan, Tyler. It seems as if the gangs all here. Then, an obvious clue entered my brain. I turned my head back to turn to Brian. The one from high school! How could I've been so blind!? " You're all Here! Its Been Forever!" I Laughed and hugged everyone, saying little greetings like " You look so different!" or " I Missed You!". I Kept on looking at Brian momentarily, every time I looked at him, he had this look of jealousy on his face. Of course. He was always the one who needed attention every now and then. Not in a bad way, But he absolutely loves socializing with people.  After I greeted everybody, I Made my way over to Brian. He was sitting on a red cushioned U shaped couch. The entire bar was colored black and red. With a HUGE Bar consisting of 3 bartenders tending it in the middle. I Sat down next to Brian, Putting my hands in my lap, eagerly waiting for a conversation to start. "So, Y/N, Its actually you. Im surprised I never even thought it was you in high school. Crazy." Brian Laughed Without making ANY eye contact. "Yeah, You look so dang different. I Didn't even think it was you, until I saw everyone in the group.", after that sentence, There was about a minute of silence. Brian finally looked in my eyes and stuttered on his own words until he let out a " Look, I need to te-" Then he got interrupted by Del falling in Brian's lap ( *Cough* Cough* GAY *cough* )  Brian transferred his eye contact to Del and laughed." What The Hell My Dude!?" Del just smiled in a weird way. " Dude, What is wro-" Brian then got shut up by Del spitting out a dang cherry at Brian's face. " Augh! Im gonna kill You!" Brian laughed as Del ran away as fast as he can, with Brian right behind him. "SHITT!" Del yelled from across the bar, Most likely getting tackled my Brian. I Rubbed my hands against my arms. Feeling a little lonely. Then out of nowhere, Craig tackled me on the couch. A Scent of whiskey invading my nostrils. "Bleh! Get off me you Cunt!" I Laughed, Taking it as a joke. Craig Laughed, But not getting up. He let me sit up straight and laid his head on my lap. Like a smol child. ( Not a spelling Error BTW)  " Im freaking Turnt " He laughed. " I Can easily tell." I Responded. I Turned my attention from Craig to Brian, Who seemed to be tickling the shit out of Del, Who was laughing like some weird hyena.  Even though Craig was clearly Invading my space bubble, I still felt lonely. I Look at Brian, With his perfect smile. I Can almost feel myself blushing. That is until i feel a Person tickling my rib cage. "Gah! CRAIG!" I screamed out of pure shock. Craig was laughing his ass off. I Rolled my eyes. He then poked at my nose. I Ignored him and Kept on looking at Brian. Until all of the sudden i felt a cold glass in my hands. I Looked down to see Craig asleep and a small glass of a  Mojito freezing in my left hand. I Look up to see David Smiling at me. " Hey Bruv, Aint enjoying the party? Or just enjoying the view of Brian? " He laughed. I Punched his shoulder gently and said " Fuck Off! " In a joking way. David laughed and left me alone. Walking to who knows where. I pushed Craig off so that he was nearly leaning off the edge. I Got up and sat in one of the bar stools places at the large bar in the middle.  It took me about 5 minutes to finish my drink. I decided I Needed some fresh air and headed outside. Leaning against the wall, staring at the stars. Until Brian Got knocked out of the door, onto his ass, Laughing. "Fuck Off!" A complete stranger yelled. Pointing at him in a stern way.  Which lead Brian to Flipping him off. He got up, brushed the dirt off his clothes and found eye contact with me. "Hey!" Brian yelled as he ran up to me. "Why are you out here and not in there? Where the entire party is?! " Brian said as he stood right in front of me, with his arms crossed. I Rolled my eyes and Smiled at this idiot. " I Should ask the same to you. Dumb ass. " I Chuckled. Brian groaned. "Ughhhhh, Fine, but only if You tell me after." He held his hands together, To look as if he was begging. What a goof. I Smiled at him and nodded. " uhhhhh, Yeah. I Got into a " Fight ". With a dude. Who said you were.. Uhmmmm. Ugly. Yeeah" Brian awkwardly chuckled. I sighed. " You are such an idiot. He was telling the truth! Why do so if its the truth!? " I Laughed. Brian stared at me in shock. " You think you're ugly!!? Your one of the prettiest people i ever met! One of the Funniest, Kindest, and So Much More! " Brian exclaimed, Waving his hands in the air. I Rolled my eyes. " I Am Not. Not even close. Heck, im not even as funny as Amy Schumer. " ( A awful comedian who steals jokes and always thinks that Jokes about her inappropriate Body parts are funny. ) " WHOA WHOA WHOA! Dont be too hard on yourself, that's very offensive. " Brian laughed. " Besides, If you weren't funny, kind, and pretty. Would I do this?" I Looked at him confusingly, Until his lips pressed onto mine for 3 seconds, and yes I was counting. Shut up. Then he moved back. Both of us were speechless. Until i noticed his hands were on my hips. " Wowie, that was sure something. " I Chuckled. " Yeah, Wanna ditch this place? Go to chuck E. cheese? ( I Had to dang search up how to spell that cause i haven't been there since i was like 6. ) Show those kiddos how its done?" Brian laughed as he showed off his muscles. " Oh right, cause you cant go inside the bar no more?" I Chuckled. Brian sternly stared at me, until we broke out laughing. " So, Is that a yes?" 

......................................

"Sure! Lets go."