Nerd! Vanoss x Nerd! Reader Part One.

(Why Did I Do Nerd Theme? Because I Have been Studying My Greek And Have Saw Some Things About Love, So I Was Like. Hey! That May Be A Good Thing To Use In My Story! So Here Ya Go! P.S, I Also had An Amazing Time Writing This!)

Evans POV.

I Keep Reading The History Textbook, Looking For Something That Will Help Me Get 100% On My Unit 8 Assessment. Until one Sentence Randomly Catches My Eye.

Eros Was The God Of Love. The son of Aphrodite. (True Fact!)

I Looked to my left to find Y/n. Reading the Textbook As Well. Me and Her, I Mean! Her And I Are really good friends. We have a lot of things in common, We don't agree on everything though, She thinks that "Alexander The Great" Wasn't so great because She says that anyone who would get in his way would get a sword through their stomach. (Truee.) But I Think That It's Bullshit that  Alexander is a bad person! I Mean Hellloooo? HE WAS NEVER DEFEATED IN A BATTLE! ( Also True!) Is that A Crime that he is Awesome! No! But Y/n keeps saying that It's because Alexander was 32, Too Young to lose a battle. I Call Bullshit. But Who Cares. The Bell Finally Rang. Lunch Time. Fantastic. The Teacher Yawned. "Remember, You Come Back Into Class After Lunch Since Its A Wednesday." The Teacher yawned once more before falling asleep in his cushioned chair. Y/n Looked at me, and I Looked at her. We smiled and got out of our chair's. We walked to the cafeteria talking about how dumb out math teacher was. He keeps giving us the wrong tests, textbook pages, he also keeps getting the wrong things from his car to take to class. One time, he accidently brought his daughter's ballet dress, her princess dress, and her makeup. It also turned out that that day was his daughters ballet recital, and a school play of Rapunzel. Oof. What a horrible day. Y/n and I Kept talking until out of the blue I Said "You know, Alexander Created the normal Greek language." I Chuckled. Actually, It wasn't out of the blue. It was on purpose. "Heh, Try Speaking Greek For A Day. See How Difficult The Language Is For Us." Y/n Giggled. Darn It! I Still cant convince her that My Opinion is Right!  "Do You Even Know How Many Territories He Conquered?!" I Exclaimed. Y/n Laughed. "How Many Lives Did He Kill?" Y/n Shot back at me. Ffuuuuuckkkk.   "You Just Hate Violence So Much, Don't You?" I Smirked. "Mhm!" Y/n Hummed.  Y/n and I Finally Arrived at the cafeteria. The place full of cheerleaders twirling their hair with pink nails. The Jocks. Having their signature red puffy leather sleeved jackets. The Goths. Wear Black and Smoke Everyday. Well, It could be worse. They Could Vape.  Oh! And you cant forget the Popular People. You Cant forget Their Names. It Literally Impossible to.  They have a leader, a secretary. The leader's muscular boyfriend who are apparently "Relationship Goals" And their Little Minions. Basically The Bitches Of The school. Welp. Time for a horrible day. Lovely. Y/n Sighed. "At least We have each other, We can easily survive this. We have been surviving this every single school Day." Y/n Smiled. (I'm Too Tired To Finish This All. So Ima Stop Here. Part 2 Is Coming Soon :) )