BasicallyIDoWrk ( Why? )

Marcel's POV

Well. Here I am. Sitting at a seat next to the principal's office. One of my friends Terroriser was making fun of me and Y/n. A new girl in the group. It wasn't like a " You guys are idiots" or something. It was more like.. "I need an invitation to your guy's wedding.". I Was Flustered. So I just rolled my eyes and flipped him off...Not mentioning I was cussing a huge storm at him. Same with Y/n. But he just laughed. All of our effort to offend him wasted. Sadly. The school principal caught us and sent Us here. "That was soooo worth it." Y/n Laughed in her seat next to mine. I Laughed. "Hell Yeah." I  Chuckled. "NO SWEARING!" A Dumb 5th grader shushed pointing to a " No Bad Words Zone " Sign. Y/n Flipped him off. At this point I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.  The kid gasped and glared at Y/n. Then at me. "Why Don't you stop her!" The 5th grade Girl yelled at me. I Followed Y/n's Lead and flipped her off. She gasped and crossed her arms. She didn't even look at us.  She would just sit in her tiny little seat and look at her purple bracelet. But we knew that inside. She hates our guts. "Y/n , Marcel, The Principal would like to see you two." The Vice Principal announced. I Sat up and helped Y/n Get up. "I can get up you know. I Have full control of my legs." Y/n said as she lightly pushed me aside.  I Rolled my eyes. " So.. I Helped you up and my reward is an insult?" I Asked with a grin on my face. She stuck her tounge out at me. I Chuckled. we walked to the door and opened it.  "Ah.. Y/n The Troublemaker." The Principal said while writing something.  " I'm Here too you know."   I Quietly Mumbled.  We sat down and were looking at each other nervously. " I Bet  He is going to give us a lecture." Y/n Mouthed the words to me. " If my mom was here she would give me the chancla" ( Sandal in Spanish. )  I Mouthed back. Y/n Giggled. " What's so funny!" The principal barked out of no where. We sat back in our seats and sighed. " So.. You gonna lecture us about our " Wrong Doings" " I Sighed. The principal glared at me. "Patience is Key." The principal said as he started to write on something again. " I Thought it was "Patience is a virtue" Not " Patience is key."" Y/n sassed. I Smiled as I Looked at the ceiling. " You should Know. Your the dumb principal." I Snickered. " ENOUGH YOU TROUBLEMAKERS! " The principal yelled as he stood up  and put his hands on the desk. My emotion didn't change at all. I'm pretty sure Y/n's expression didn't change either. " Don't you Dare stick that tounge out at me. " The principal warned. I Look at Y/n sticking her tounge out again. I snickered as I High fived her. This is why I love her. She couldn't care less about others thoughts about her. " You two better fix your attitude." The principal warned. I Looked at Y/n.  She looked at me. We both nodded. We looked at the principal straight in his eye. Then. We Both flipped him off.  We heard a girl burst out with laughter from outside. We smiled at each other. The principal slammed his fists on the desk having a cabinet fly open. We saw some.. Art. If you want us to be specific. Well here. There was a tiny kid getting murdered. A boy was tied to a chair with his head on the floor. Then other things that Made me and Y/n Sick.  " Umm. That's art from a 6th grader. He got expelled." The principal said while clearing his throat. "Sureee That's the reason it has your signature on the bottom left in Red."  Y/n Sarcastically said while taking a picture. "HEY! DONT TAKE A PHOTO OF THAT!" The principle yelled trying to take her phone away. But she successfully dodged it. " How about A Deal. You will never get us detentions, And I wont post this on social media and show it to everybody I know at school. Or! We still get detentions, then you get a bad reputation as a child hater. Then lose your job,  then Never get a new job because of your reputation."  Y/n Said waving her phone around with her hand. " So.. In conclusion. Your life gets ruined." I Added. The principle frowned. " Fine. No hurting students okay? " The principle said reaching his hand out for us to shake. I Smiled. We both shook his hand " Of course. That's your job." I Snickered. The principal sighed and started to write again. " that was insane! " Y/n exclaimed as we walked out the office. I Blushed. After that. It showed how much We cared for each other. " Since we cant get sent to detention..." I Mumbled loud enough so Y/n could hear. " Mhm?" Y/n Hummed. I grabbed Y/n's Hands and made her look at me. " I Like You. " I said trying not to show emotion. Y/n's Eyes grew wide. Then she Smiled. I Knew that meant she likes me too. So. I Kissed her. Her hands were slightly cold so I held them tighter. I was smiling in that kiss. I Wanted to kiss her for a while. But I just never knew when. Not to mention I didn't want to mess things up.  "EEWWWW!!" a high pitched voice screamed. We separated and didn't care about everybody looking at us. Y/n rested her head on my chest. " SEND ME A INVITATION TO YOUR WEDDING! " Terroriser yelled. We laughed. We also flipped him off. " I FREAKING KNEW IT!! I SHIP IT! " Rose, Also a new girl in our group that was a friend of Daithi and Bryce. We just laughed. " EWW PRINCIPAL MACKEY!!" A girl yelled. " I DONT CARE!" He yelled. We laughed even harder. " You Guys are Disgusting!" about 4 voices said at the same time. We Both flipped them off. Obviously.