Christmas Special!

Vanoss-

I looked at the horribly wrapped box in my hands. I took a deep breath and knocked on Y/n's Door. I looked at my outfit. My boots were burried in the pure white snow. I looked up at the sky to see small snowflakes falling everywhere around me. The door opened and a gust of warm wind blew into my face. Eagerly Inviting me in. "Hey Evan!" Y/n exlaimed. She was in a normal white shirt and ripped blue jeans. She looked Beautiful. As always. "Heya Y/n. Merry Christmas!" I exlaimed back. "Well of course its Christmas dumbass, I already got your presents!" She giggled, I rolled my eyes. "So, Can I come in?" I asked. She nodded and invited me inside. The fireplace was lit, the air conditioning was obviously high. I took off my Jacket al looked at Y/n who had a beet red face. She noticed me looking at her and turned away. I looked at my outfit to see I was wearing a Tank top that was CLEARLY revealing my muscles. I mean, I dont have muscles. Everybody says I do, But in my opinion, Im as fat as a god damn pig. I walked to Y/n who was almost dead from embarrasment.  "Boo!" I yelled. Y/n jumped up from the impact and looked at me with wide eyes and a cute tint of red on her cheeks.  "Your such a dick Evan!" She cutely laughed. What am I even saying. Every thing about her is adorable! "I know, But you love me for it." I chuckled but immedietly stopped realizing what idiotic thing I just said. Y/n Giggled and tucked a string of hair behind her ear. The tension was filling the entire room. "Anyways! Wanna open gifts and then hang out at Olive Garden or some shit?" Y/n spoke up. I smiled and nodded. I handed Y/n the little box with a red ribbon on the top. "Seems like you put alot of effort with the wrapping, eh?" Y/n giggled as she pointed to the HUGE patch of tape in the back to cover the hole in the wrapping paper. It was definetly my fault. Y/n neatly untied my ribbon and teared the christmas wrapping paper off the Box. She immedietly spotting the tiny little envelope with writing on it. Y/n looked at me with a confused face. Then started to read the letter. "Dear Y/n. We have been very good friends since highschool, and I dont know how to say this. But I.." Y/n's eyes widened as she continued reading. "What does it say?" I asked with a smirk on my face. I felt like I was sweating pinballs. "You, Like me?" Y/n said with a beet red face. I shyly nodded. Y/n walked up to me. Invading my personal space. Y/n smiled a little bit before she got on her tippy toes and pecked my lips. But being the eager bastard I am, I moved my lips closer to hers. She giggled into the kiss. We seperated and Y/n couldnt wipe her cute little smile off of her cute little face. " I love you too. You cliche Dork." She giggled. "Your such a jerk." I laughed. "But you love me for it."

Delirious-

My friends and I wanted to go to this HUGE arcade for a while, and now here we are. "Im So exited boi's!" Craig exlaimed. "Ahem. What about us?" Rose Joked. She was pointing To Y/n and herself. "Fine, We are so exited ladies." I snickered. "Wow, so gentleman like." Y/n Sarcastically said. Once we took a step inside of the arcade, we all gazed at the variety of games and prizes to win. But one particular prise caught my eye. It was a life size teddy bear who had a medium sized heart in its hands. I looked at Y/n to find her amazed at everything here. She looked absolutely stunning in her Tight black jeans and White T-shirt. Itbwas plain and simple, But only she can rock that look. Her personality is as beautiful as her looks as well. "Cmon! Lets win some Tickets Boi's!" She yelled as she ran to a claw game. I chuckled as I followed her to see if she would actually get something. She entered a token and paid full attention to the claw. But I didnt even care about the game. I just kept staring at Y/n's Shining E/c eyes. I kept getting lost in them. "Nooo! " Y/n Whined. I snickered. "You Try it, If you think its soo easy." Y/n sassed me crossing her arms with a smile on her face. I shrugged. "Simple." I chuckled before I entered a coin inside the machine. "Which prize?" I asked. "The Cute Chicken!" Y/n Exlaimed in a squeaky voice. I chuckled. I looked at the claw making sure it was perfectly centered. I pressed the giant "GRAB" button. The claw lowered and grabbed the Chicken's Torso. The claw slowly loosened its grip and dropped the chicken into the prize box! "I got it! Too easy Baby!" I laughed. Y/n kneeled downnto get her prize. "Thanks Del!" She giggled as she hugged me tightly. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach when I hugged her back. Then we seperated and Y/n Was Playing with her chicken like a child. So cute.  But I noticed that she was shivering alot. Is she cold? I took off my blue hoodie and put it on Y/n Gently. Y/n looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks Del. Ill Keep it." She giggled. I nodded. "Wanna Get some hot Cocoa or something?" I asked. Y/n nodded as she adjusted my hoodie on her. Y/n and I walked to the Cafe Area and ordered eachother some Hot Cocoa and cookies. "FOCKIN RIGGED MATE!" Nogla's Voice Yelled from the other side of the room. Y/n and I laughed at his stupidity. Y/n looked adorable with my hoodie on hef. It was Obviously too big, but she looks kind of good in it. "Hey Del?"" Y/n asked.  "Hm?" I hummed. "So.. The guys say that you.. Like me? Is that true?" Y/n awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck. I felt my face heat up really bad. "Fine. Yes. I like you Y/n L/n. Hqppy?" I said before I slouched into my chair, crossing my arms. "Hm. Ill be right back. Okay?" Y/n smiled as she ran somewhere out of my sight. I feel like a dick. I feel Embarrased. I feel sick. I have so many mixed emotions at the moment. Y/n's Head came, peaking out of the Corner Wall. "Hey Del? I have a small Christmas gift for you." She giggled before she picked up the life sized teddy bear I was looking at earlier! "Wow! Seriously! Thanks Y/n!" I exlaimed as I ran to her. "Thats not all." She giggled. I tilted my head in confusion. Before I could have said anything. Y/n Grabbed my shirt and pulled me down so she could kiss me with her warm, candy tasting lips. "She is a keeper Mate!" Brian Yelled from the distance.