Shy! Delirious x Reader.

I keep on Forgetting to give credit to the person who Requested this to me. This was Requested from Kate_wolf55!

Del's POV

Y/n Looked at me, Then smiled. "Thanks." I just nodded. " So.. My Ex... Broke up with me a while ago. The guy I gave most of my heart to broke up with me.. The guy I loved.. But.." Y/n kept on speaking. Mostly about things that I didnt understand. But I peiced it together. She loved a guy, Had a happy relationship, Guy broke up with her, Then is now dating the trash herself known as Atiana, I hope she gets revenge for what she has done to me.

~Flash Back~

I took a deep breath as I gripped the Roses tighter. Y/n was in my sight. She was sitting on a wooden bench. Where I asked her to go. With a note without my name. She was looking around and finally saw me. I hid the Rose's behind my back. She shyly waved at me. I waved back. She looked to her right. Atiana? What is she doing here? I ran behind a nearby tree and heard what they were talking about. "Hey Y/n! So instead of waiting for this Secret Admire of you. Wanna come to my party? Everyone is invited." Atiana said as she blew a bubble. I think she was chewing bubble gum. "Um, But wouldnt that be rude? Im 3 minutes early." Y/n was obviously scared of Atiana. Who wouldnt be? The most Popular girl in school. " So. You would rather wait for a guy who most likely not come here than come to me awesome party?!" Atiana Yelled. My heart was burnig inside, She is ruining my chances! She is going to lead Y/n Somewhere else! " N- I dont know.." Y/n Shyly Whispered loud enough for me to hear." Whatever. Your not invited even if you change your mind." Atiana said as she was walking away. I heard Y/n Crying. She was sad.. Why didnt I stop Atiana? "Stupid me, Stupid Boy, Stupid Party!" Y/n Cried. I peeked at Y/n to see her kick patch of dirt. With tears dropping into the cold soil. Then she ran. Ran out of my sight. I looked at the Batch of Rose's in my hand. They were now useless. I threw them on the ground and decided to walk home. This is all Atiana's Fault.

~Flashback Over~

I immedietly Hugged Y/n. I have no clue why. It just felt right,Y/n Tensed up, but then relaxed and hugged me back. I was most likely as red as a fresh strawberry. Whispers were swirling around us. I forgot that we were in public. I lightly pushed Y/n off of me. Y/n Looked around to see a croud of people around us. Her eyes widened. She was looking at a guy, next to Atiana. Her ex. I looked at Y/n to see her eyes all red and puffy. I walked up to her ex. Then did something I never thought was really necessary. I punched his stomach. A few gasps were released from some people's mouth. The guy was clearly in pain as Atiana Glared at me. "I hope you gt revenge for what you have done." I stated clearly. Loud enough for everyone around me to hear. I felt a small pair of arms wrap around my waist. It was obviously Y/n. I nuzzled my chin on the top of her head and hugged her back. "Thank you.." She squeaked. I nodded. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" A voice yelled. I think it was from a girl named Rose. I blushed, So did Y/n. She looked up at me. I looked into her E/c eyes. They were hipnotizing. Then, I leaned in, Our lips touched. It was a long and sweet kiss, then we seperated. All eyes were glued onto us. A person started to clap. Then an applause was starting. We were both lookig at everyone. They were all clapping for us. Other than Atiana and The Guy I Punched. I was so lucky to bump into Y/n, Some would say it was a miracle.

Just a Reminder, This was requested by Kate_wolf55