Tyler x Reader X Evan

This Idea was given from.. Bobsburgerzz101 not exactly what you described, but hey? I think it is a little good? Lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^♡
"AH! ITS A FUCKING TRAP!" I scream. Having 50 HP left. "Dumb ass!" Laughs Tyler. I shoot the trap with my green SMG,  "You died from fall damage last round! Regardless of the redeploy on, and it was on a hill! Your the dumb ass!" I laugh as i continue to loot the house, finding nothing good except for a blue Tac shotgun. Which is what you really expect from a house at salty springs. Especially towards the end of the game. Then I start to heal up to 75 health. "HEY! We dont talk about that! Thats not in my video!" Says Tyler. Immediately less than 5 seconds after hr starts to get shot at, and entering a build fight as well. "THEY HAVE DOUBLE BARRELS! AHH!" He screams as I see his health go down faster and faster. "Coming!" I say as I start to grapple over there, "GET OUTTA MY GAME YOU SWEATY FUCKER!" Screams Tyler, instantly Killing one player.
BZZZ!
I look at my phone, but before I even see who its from I start to  get hit with a AR, taking off 37 damage. "fuckfuckfuck!" I panic. Knowing that the other team mate has a double barrel. And I have jack shit compared to them. "TYLER,TYLER,TYLER, MY HERO PLEASE HELP IM NOTHING MORE THAN A MERE QUEEN!" Then boom! My walls get exploded by a Pumpkin Rocket launcher, ALSO TAKING 30 DAMAGE OFF! "TYLER TYLER GOD DAMN IT HURRY UP" I panic, i see the character outside of the cracks in my wall, its a fake default. Fuckkk! They continue to burst through my walls with a smg, my materials run low, its the last duo too! And im god damn suffering! "GET READY TO GET ASS FUCKED NERD!" Says Tyler as he jumps down from above, missing a shot gun hit. Regardless of my about 9 HP i edit a window into my wall and head shot the player with a double 40 head shot AR. YES! "GET FUCKED!" Yells Tyler as he hits the player with another shotgun, this time its a head shot. "Wooo! My hero! thank god!" I say relieved, hanging back in my chair, taking a sip of water. "Lets go! My queeeen!" Says Tyler, also extremely relieved.
BZZ!
I pick up my phone to see Evan Calling me. "Hey Ev! What's Up?" I say enthusiastic, with blood pumping through my veins like crazy! "Hey sweet pea! Soo! Wanna go to the club today? As you know.. you have 5,549,666 Subs! And thats close to 5,550,000 Subs! We gotsa celebrate!!" Yells Evan. I laugh. "This happens every single 50,000th subs! Either you treat me as if im your little sis or you just love to drink." I say as i tuck a single strand of hair behind my ear, feeling extremely flattered. "BOTH! Sooo!? How about it! Actually, too bad! Your going no matter what! Oh and if you can, can ya inform tyler? I know he is here with ya, since he already tweeted you getting hurt by a trap. Haha. We're going in like uh... 2  hours from now Ok Byeeee!" Says Evan as he ends the call. I smile. What a goofy doober. I contain my excitement and speak up. "Hey Tyler! Wanna go drinking at a club tonight?" I announce. "Pff. Sure! I wouldn't miss it for the world! Ya need a ride? With Evan and I? Cause ya know Evans car is-" i cut him off. "In the repair shop, i know, if you could id be extremely grateful! Thanks Ty! I gotta go get ready and stuff. Bye love ya! Mwah!" I blow a friendly kiss as i end the discord call. Heading over to the bath room. Ready to take a shower.

Tyler's POV~

"Yes! This is gonna be litty titties!" I say Before I stop the recording. I look at myself to see im looking like a mess. I smile, seeing the opportunity of what I can look like. I get out of my desk to close all of my tabs, and shut off my PC.  "Phew, alright. Goin clubbing. With Y/n. Casual, Yet somewhat Handsome. Got it." I take a deep breath and jog to the bathroom. Ready to take a good 18 minute shower. Lets go!

Evans POV~ 

"Fuck Yeah! Going to the club with Y/n!" I Say as I get myself a towel to cover myself with. I gotta make sure I look Perfect, Invite the right people, and bring things such as some pain killers, just in case some of us get super blazered. Which is most likely going to happen. I go to my Bedroom and look through my wardrobe. A casual leather jacket, black. Shiny. Attention magnet.  White t shirt. Blue jeans. Or! A denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up, a blue shirt with some black colored aesthetically pleasing drawings on it. and some black jeans. Knowing Y/n, she doesn't like Fuck boys. or attention geters. so the aesthetic chill outfit it is! I look into the mirror to see myself looking snazzy. I get onto my phone to see i have about 75 minutes left. until  I get a ride from Tyler. I message David,Brian, and Marcel. My top 3 Drinking Bro ski's. I check myself in the mirror, seeing that my hair is still wet, and i need my glasses. Black tinted of course. I grab my blow dryer and plug it into the wall under my new mirror. Almost Done, almost time to go to fun land! Woo!