Trickster! Lui x Reader.

Lui's POV.

It was extremely dark, he only light compressible was the rainbow lights from my Yo-yo, The one I had gotten from my 8th Birthday, Feels like forever. The engine Roars, "14th Baker street? I heard there are so many Rich junkies there." Suggests Evan. Who is known as the leader of the group. Delirious nods in agreement. So does everyone else, including me. "Alright, Hold onto your hats." Yells Tyler as he changes the shifter to full power. The engine roars even louder. Then off we go at full speed. Thank god its almost midnight. All the cops on patrol dont give a shit about speeders.  They're too tired to care. Delirious, Brian, David, Rose , Kryoz, Smitty (Im not going to type sMii7Y all the time, cause nobody says Smii seven y. ) and I are sitting in the trunk Of the truck. Pretty crowded but who cares. Out of the blue we come to a complete stop, making all of us hit our heads on something. I hit mine on the gate of the truck. "Ah Shit!" I groan. "Fuck!" Yells Brian. Everyone else cusses a storm as they hold their heads in their hands, "Why didn't you tell me to stop here earlier!?" Yells Tyler, "Oh fuck off! You should've known this already! This is the best house!" Shouts Evan. Tyler steps out and lowers the gate for us to get out. We all get out at once. Put on our own masks, Specially designed to match our own jobs. In animal version. Wildcats a piggy, Brian is a ferret, etc etc. And of course, im a monkey. We all marched to the front door and looked directly into the security camera, every house on the street has a security camera in the front porch. Brian crouched down in front of it. He waved in a devilish way.  Then came in Evan. Who swung his bat at the camera.  Making it fly to the neighbors house. "Make sure the connection is off Brian. Except for the cameras.and.. Heck, you know what to do." Brian got on his phone and made sure the Owners couldn't call anyone.  Evan Looked at Tyler, Signaling him to Kick the door down. Tyler rolled his eyes and Kicked it down effortlessly.  Idiots. They didn't even TRY to open the door. Everybody headed inside. Except for me. Evan the arrogant asshole commanded me to stay on watch. Again.  Everyone went inside, Other than me of course.  It took them 3 freaking minutes until they had ran out yelling " SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT " I Looked over my shoulder to see a middle aged old man chasing them out. Then a light bulb flashed in my mind. I Smirked. Everyone ran in the truck and Got inside it, but I stayed on the porch. The old Man got on the steps and Yelled " STAY THE F*CK OUT " I creeped behind him , Got my Sleeping cloth, and Quickly put it over his mouth. Taking him a few seconds to fall asleep. I Waved everyone To get this body out of here. Until a moving figure caught my eye. HEY!  Everyone else saw what i'd been seeing and got prepared to chase after the person. Until I yelled "I Got This!" Ran as Fast as I Can to Get her, That was until I Was about 5 feet behind her, Breathing Heavily. Then another light bulb had flashed in my Brain. I Got my Jump rope from my Small backpack and made sure it tied around The Persons leg. Making her trip On the Neighborhoods Lawn. I Smiled, Feeling proud of myself. I Turned the person over to see About a 18 year old  girl. Clenching her eyes shut, I noticed a Large cut on her Right cheek. Most likely from the impact of falling. She was actually astonishingly pretty. She opened her eyes to look at Me. " Let me go.. " She squeaked. I sighed. I Took Another Sleeping cloth and Put it around the girls mouth. Then I Decided To Carry Her to the Truck. I Laid Her Down Gently Beside The Right side wall. I Sat in with her, While continuing to keep watch. After about 20 minutes they all came back with bulging bags full of Jewelry and So Much More. Tyler was the first one to notice the girl. "WHAT THE, LUI! DID YOU PUT A DEAD GIRL IN MY TRUCK?!" I Chuckled. " She saw us. So i put her Asleep. She Aint Dead. " As we were riding home, Everyone was looking at the girl. I Sat right next to her. I Was the one who caught her, to be Fair. We drove back home with large garbage bags at the back of our truck. Once about half of the people jumped put of the truck, thr girl lazily opened her eyes. She sat up straight and stretched her arms right before she realized where she was. "Wh!--" is all that got out of her mouth until Tyler put his hand over her mouth. "Shut up!" He scowled until he immediately moved his hand away, Saliva dripping off of it, I Chuckled. "JESUS! I THINK IM GONNA PUKE!" yelled Tyler. Then he ran into the house quickly.  I smiled and looked at the girl who had drool on her lips. I put my elbows on my knees like a weird highschool firl and held up a high five. The girl just glared at me. and left me hanging. " OK then. Get inside, we need to discuss some things." I announced. But the girl didn't move a muscle. " I Dont want to be mean miss. Just get out so we dont have to put a bat to your head." Then the girl got up and jumped out of the truck and walked in front of me. Trying to act all powerful. She opened the door herself and that was when I immediately heard Tyler Barfing in the upstairs bathroom. "Stay Here." I Commanded as I Ran up to help Tyler get cleaned up.