Hacker Terroriser x Reader. Part 1

Terrorisers Pov.

The skies were as gray as they could possibly be. 4 PM, and it looked like midnight. Geez. I Relax in my Black Leather chair. I pick up my phone and Text all of my friends.

Brian- Hey guys, Down for a Bar night?

David- Heck yeah.

Evan- Uhh. Sure.

Jon- WHOO! IM GOING TO GET LAID TONIGHT!

Craig- By a stuffed Anime Pillow.

Jon- STFU!

I laugh at these goofs and get onto my conputer.

_Transfer 2,000___COMPLETE_

I grab my jacket and Rush to the Bank to collect my money. I open my car door and drive. Once I arrive, I step out of my car onto the cement sidewalk and walk inside the bank casually. "Oh fuck off." I hear a girl with (H/C) hair murmur. I look at the computer screen to see that she barely has any money. I feel generous and get onto my phone,

__TRANSFER__ 5,000 __ TO ACCOUNT___ COMPLETE!

"Oh wait. Never mind. Heh." The girl smiles and continues her deposit. I stare at the girl. Stunned by her beauty. I Take a deep breath and walk over to her, Purposely bumping into her shoulder. " Oh! Sorry bout that!" I Apologized.

Your POV.

I Feel a sort of rough bump on my shoulder. I Turn around to see a handsome Gentlemen apologizing. " Oh! sorry bout that." He chuckles. I Give him a reassuring smile. "It's okay. Im Y/n. Whats yours?" I Ask, Trying to sound as nice as possible and not slutty. "Brian, Nice to meet you." The Guy shakes my hand. His grasp is strong yet amazingly gentle. He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "Sooooo.... My friends and I are going to a bar. Wanna come with?" The guy offers. inside im screaming " HECK YEAH BUDDYYYYYY" (idk i felt like it, dont ask.). But i casually respond with a "Sure!" Finally the Bank attendant hands me my $500 and I Feel Brian grab my hand and pull me outside. Since i had walked here, i didn't have a car in the parking lot. I gently opened the door and sat down. Geez. Leather car seats, Leather Jacket. He must LOVE leather. I buckled up my seatbelt, and sat there awkwardly as the engine had started. It took about 7 minutes to arrive to the bar. "The Radical Rascals" Coooolio. I get out of the car, starting to regret coming here with a complete stranger. I Look at him getting out. He's handsome. But i aint no thottie. ( Idk, Dont ask) He smiles at me. I smile back before i even know it. He walks over to me and swings an arm over my shoulder. ( Cha cha real smooth) I Tense up but go with it anyways. The moment We both walk inside We catch eye contact with this group of doofs. Thenni start to realize something. One of their faces... Is that, Craig?
(Yes this is short af but I wanted to post something.)