CaRtOoNz (Toonzie)

Luke's POV

I Sat in my chair focusing on editing. This shit was draining all of my energy. I Yawned and took a sip of my coffee. I Looked at the clock to see that it was 4:03 PM. Just one tiny break? I Immediately saved all of my progress and logged onto Skype. To My Luck, Ohm, Delirious, And Y/n Were Online. Their Chat wasn't Private so im guessing that they are not recording. I Joined the Chat with the Camera On. "Hey Guys!" I Smiled. Everybody Looked at me and Smiled Back. But Y/n's Smile Mattered a Little More Than The Others. Sorry Del. "Hey Luke!" Everybody Except for Y/n Yelled. She used My Signature Nickname "Toonzie".  I Hated that nickname so Much. But Y/n Was the one who Kept calling me that. She either Loves that Nickname or Knows that I Hate it and purposely keeps torturing me. Everybody Chuckles as Usual and Includes me into their conversation. It was actually about Y/n. She was Actually Near A Million Subs. ( A/N. I Was checking CaRtOoNz Channel to see how much Subscribers he has so You didn't get more than him. Then A Video Played With Ohm And Cartoonz, Below 5 Seconds in the God Damn Video Ohm Called Cartoonz Toonzie. Shit.) I Quickly Checked Y/n's YouTube Channel. They were not Lying. She Is Specifically at 98 K Subs. "Congrats Y/n! Your almost There!" I Yelled in excitement. Y/n Looked at me in shock and then smiled. "Thanks Toonzie! It Means A Lot." She Giggled. I Rolled my Eyes. But at the same Time a Warm feeling Entered my Heart. Not my dick you Fucking Perverts. "Ha! Y/n Has a Crush on Luke!" Delirious Chanted in Victory. "What? How does she thanking me means she likes me?" I asked. Trying to defend Y/n from being emberassed. "Well... SHIT!" Delirious Jokingly Yelled. Y/n and I laughed. "You guys are just too cute!" Ohm pointed out. "Yeah! Alot of people Ship you guys. " Delirious added. "Really?!" Y/n sounded really shocked. I searched up Y/n x CaRtOoNz and ALOT of fan art came up on my screen. There were "Cute moments of Y/nToonz" (Your Ship Name) Everywhere! I kept scrolling through the images to see a very graphic video on Y/n and I. "OH GOD!" I yelled from suprise. I looked down to see that I was slightly aroused. This is gonna be a hell of a year. "Wait, Dont we have a Truth or dare video Tomorrow?" Ohm spoke up. Y/n, Delirious and I Hummed in approval. Delirious and Ohm were bringing Masks so they dont reveal their face. Wait, oh god. Who knows what will occur.

TIMESKIP

Delirious,Ohm,Y/n,Rose and I were all sitting on a huge couch. 3. 2. 1. Camera is recording. "Helloo Youtube!" We all said at the exact same time. "We are not getting and money from this shit but we are going to torture ourselves with your dares!" Rose and Ohm said at the same time on Purpose. "Yep!" Y/n giggled. "Lets get onto the dares I guess." Delirious said. We all looked at or phones and Saw the First Dare which was to Recreate the person to your lefts Impersonation. Delirious was First to impersonate Ohm. "Simple, Im going to Kick your Booty! Im Ohm! I wear Dad Shoes and Big Socks! Noooo! I hate you all!" Delirious couldnt continue anything else and just bursted out laughing. Same with everyone else. Ohm was next to Impersonate Rose. "Okay.. Wow, That is sooo Funny im literraly Dying." Ohm said in a sarcasic tone. "YEET! Yeesus help us! You guys are astonishingly weird." Ohm Laughed as Rose kept lightly punching his arm. "100% Accurate!" I laughed. Next was Rose who had to immatate Y/n. Rose took a deep breath and was silent for what felt like a minute until she yelled "TOONIZE!" Which made everybody laugh. Including Y/n and I.   For the Rest of the time I Wasn't Paying Any Attention To What Rose was Saying. I Was Actually Scared about what Y/n was going to say about me.  I Stared at the clock to my right to see that he have only been here for about 15 minutes and so much has been going on. I Head Y/n Hum in thought so I Looked at her to see that it was her turn to impersonate me. My palms felt sweaty. It took Y/n Forever Until she Finally Talked. "Y/n! WTF! Oh, My God, Fuck You. Look at my fabulous Beard." Y/n and Everyone Laughed. Even I Can admit that that was pretty Funny. Now I Had to Impersonate Delirious. I Tried to do his retarded laugh which made him stop breathing from laughter, Including Ohm and Y/n. Next I Yelled "NOO! WHYY!!" Which is all I god damn hear when he was playing Ben and Ed. Everybody Laughed and we Got to the next Dare. Once I Saw It I Though On Specific Word. And That word was "Shit.". "YES! THE SHIP WILL BECOME REAL!" Rose Cheered. Delirious and Ohm Laughed while Y/n and I Were Speechless. "Wait.. Do we actually need to do this?" Y/n Asked. Everyone Nodded.  Delirious Cleared His Through and started to read the dare. "This dare is From.. BRYCE?!" Delirious Yelled in shock. Y/n and Rose were Laughing Their asses off while I Kept rereading the dare to make sure it was true. "Anyways, Bryce Tweeted, I Dare Y/n And Cartoonz to kiss! Oh and It also Says Hi Rose"  Delirious Laughed with his insane laugh. "Hi Brycie! And Thank You For Making The Ship Reality!" Rose Laughed. I Gulped a huge lump in my throat and Looked at Y/n to see her Staring at me with wide eyes. "Fine.." She Mumbled as She Moved A Little Bit Closer To Me. My Heart was beating as fast as a race car. Maybe even Faster.  I Moved a little bit closer To Y/n as well so our Hands Were Touching. I looked at Y/n's eyes and it showed that she was Really Scared. So I Held Her Hand to calm her down. She looked me directly in my eyes. "I'm Sorry Toonzie. But I Love You." Was all she said before she pecked my lips. I Was absolutely Speechless. The whole room was silent. Then a insane instinct came into my mind. I Smirked at the thought as I Gently Grabbed Y/n's Chin And Kissed her more passionately and a little Bit Longer. Everybody Gasped. When we separated I Couldn't Help Myself. I Smiled and Said " I Love you too you Immature Shit."