Mini Ladd (Starbucks Addicts)

Mini's POV

"Well. Thats all the Footage I need. I need some Starbucks." I yawned after Playing Dead By Daylight With Ohm,Tyler,Delirious,Smity,And Scotty. Im not even Joking, I need a Starbucks after 1 hour of
Playing with those guys. "Of Course." Tyler Sarcasticly Said. "Yep." I laughed as I pressed "Stop Recording.". I got my keys, Walked out the door and started to drive to a nearby Starbucks.

Timeskip.

Yes! Im finally here! I got out of my car and I was now ready to get my normal Starbucks Frappicino. "Move!" A Female voice yelled. I looked into the direction to see a girl about to fall on a skateboard. "Hey! Slow down!" I said as I grabbed the girls Hand so she would get down safely. "Phew, Thank You..." The girl said waiting for me to give her my name. "Craig Tomphson." I smiled. This girl was Beautiful. Im lucky to save her. (Everyone is Beautiful Mkay, So shhh. Your Beautiful.) "Thanks Craig. For saving my life." She giggled. I smirked,"Your new To Skateboarding arn't ya?" I laughed. "Your observation skills are amazing." She sarcasticly said while fake gasping. "They sure are, But my Starbuck's Tracker is Better than my Observation." I chuckled. "Starbucks Addict as well?" The girl asked. "I sure am!" I laughed. The girl gave me a sweet,cute,innocent smile. I bet her lips taste like a starbucks unicorn frappicino. Wait, What? Mini! Get a hold of yourself. "I never got your Name By the way." I jokingly conflicted her, "Got anythin you gotta hide mystery Lady?" I said while walking circles around her. She just rolled her eyes. "Maybe I do. But my Name is Y/N you Prick." She laughed, "GUILTY!" I yelled while laughing. She chuckled. "Okay, I need Starbucks Now." We said in sync. We gave eachother the deathstare. Y/N laughed first while I broke out laughing as well. "Cmon. Lets get some starbucks." I smiled as we walked inside the starbucks.

Small Timeskip

"YESS!" Y/N Exlaimed as the waiter put her Unicorn Frappicino in front of her face. The waiter just ignored her and gave me my normal caramel mocha frappicino. "Okay So.." The waiter said as she accidently bumbed my drink onto the floor. Spilling it all. Y/N tried to catch it. But she failed. "Oh No! Im so Sorry. Our ice machine broke when we made that. Sorry Sir. But we cant make you another. Can we offer you a smoothie?" The waiter asked. I shook my head. The waiter was sorry but Y/N was blaming herself. The waiter walked away. "Im sorry Craig, Here! Take mine." Y/N said as she slid her Frappicino towards me. "Nope. Im not takin it." I said as I stared at the frapiccino. If im being honest. I was in desperate need of a starbucks drink. "Only if we share." I said as I looked into Y/N E/C (Eye Color) Eyes. She smiled. "Deal!" She exlaimed as she asked a waiter for one more straw. "Thanks." I told Y/N. She just Smiled at me. "It was my Pleausure Craig." I smiled Back. We hesitantly took a sip of "Our" Drink. But we adjusted and started to not care if our foreheads touched. We were talking about some retarded things. Why? Because we are both starbucks addicts. Well. Yeah. Starbucks addicts talk about random things and not care about much. Thats what we were doing. Not caring about anything other than our conversations. At the end of our Frappicino we learned alot about eachother. Mostly things that we didnt need to know but like I said, We dont care about much. "That was Awe-" I cut Y/N off by sternly saying "Im Paying." Y/N Eyes grew big. "Nonooononononnonoononnononono-" I cut her off again. "Too Bad. Im paying. Its the least I could do." I smiled. Y/N groaned. "Finee." I snickered. Y/N started to slouch in her chair lazily. Finally the waiter came back. I took out my wallet. "Since I spilled your drink." The waiter sighed, "The drink is on me." The waiter fake smiled. I could tell she didnt want to pay. But she spilled my drink. So im not sorry. Y/N seemed to get her energy back and yelled "YES! YOUR NOT PAYING CRAIG TOMPHSON!" While waving her hands around her head. Everybody in the starbucks place gave us looks but I dont care. I rolled my eyes while I put my wallet back in my pocket. The waiter chuckled. "Okay. Well thanks for Visiting." The waiter said as she eagerly kicked us out. We were now ready to head seperate ways. "So..By-" I was cut off by Y/N. "Give me your hand." I did as told. Y/N put her small hand into mine and gave me a peice of paper. I bet its the trash from the straws. "Dont look at it till you get home." She smiled. I smiled back. Then she got on her skateboard and started to skate the opposite direction I was going. I sighed as I went to my car. "I forgot to ask for her number!" I realized. "Too late now." I grumbled. I turned the key in the ignition. Time to head home and edit my video.

Timeskip

Finally home. Now I can open the paper. I opened the small paper in my hand to see her number with a tiny heart at the end. I Smiled. I took my phone out and dialed that number. I decieded to text her. I mean seriously. Who wouldnt? Idiots would.

Mini- Hey!Y/N!

Y/N- Just Got Home?

Mini- Yeah. I thought I would never talk to you again! :'(

Y/N- Starbucks Addicts always stick together :)

Mini- Yeah! Your Awesome Y/N ♥⛾

Y/N- Your more awesome than me ⛾♥

Mini- But your a cute Starbucks addict ♥