Mini Ladd x Suicidal!Reader (Thoughts.)

This Is part 1.

Craig's POV.

"You Okay? How was the Treatment? You didnt Hurt yourself did you?" I asked millions of questions to my good friend Y/n. Who was currently writing in her smallblack notebook. "No. No. And Possibly." Y/n bluntlt replied as she kept writig in her notebook. I wonder what she is writing. "Possibly? Thats not an answer." I was getting sligtly annoyed of how Y/n wont make eye contact with me while she is answering my questions. "Why do you have to ask me about this? Its not a big deal." Y/n said as she dropped her notebook on the ground and looked at the sky. "Cause im worried about you Y/n. I dont want you to.. You know." I mumbled the last part of my sentence. Y/n Grabbed her notebook and started to write again. I think she is annoying me. "Jesus Christ. Could you put down your notebook for atleast one minute?" I asked. Y/n Put her notebook down and made full eye contact with me. "Are you okay?" I asked. Y/n Grabbed her notebook and walked away. No words. I sighed. I just dont understand her sometimes. I heard sobs coming from upstairs. I got up and ran to the door. What is she doing? I urned the doorknob. Locked? I banged on the door. "Y/n! Open the door! Let me In! Im your Friend not your enemy!" I yelled as I continued banging on the door. No reply. I was now thinking of the worst scenario that can occur. I banged on the door harder. No answer. I started to feel scared. I kicked the door creating a small crack. "Y/n! Please! This isnt Funny!" I shouted. No reply. I have on choice left. I went down to the garage and looked for a hammer. Y/n's dad has to have Something to break that door! I looked and looked. Time is Important rigyt now! I finally found a screw driver. "This will do." I panted. I ran back upstairs and punched the door with the screw driver in my hand. A hole was made. I made another hole to expand it. I looked inside to see Y/n. She was passed out on the floor wih some pills in her hand. I panicked and kicked the door down. I picked up Y/n and called 911. "911 whats your emergency?" The person asked as if nothing was happening. " Come here quick! My best friend used alot of pills!" I shouted into my phone. "Im sending Hospital vans your way." The person said as Keyboard noises were being heard in the background. I looked at Y/n. Her eyes were vlosed and there were about 7 pills on the floor scattered. "Dont do this to me Y/n.." I sobbed. "I love you.. I never got he chance to say it.. You may never hear that from me.. Hopeully ypu will.." I sobbed some more, then Siren noises were here from the backyard. I picked up Y/n bridal style and ran to the backyard. The Neighbors were lookig otside their windows to see what was happening. I put Y/n on the medical rolleer bed and took a step in before someone stopped me. "Sorry sir but you can not come." The tall man commanded. Tears prickled my eyes. "No.. Please! Ill do anything!" I begged and begged. But the guy kept shaking his head. Then he ignored me and stepped into the van. Then it drove away put of my sight. I cried as I walked to Y/n's house to get my stuff and walk to me house.

Day 1~

I took my bottle of Coors Light and stacked it up like a tower since it was so quiet without Y/n. I didnt drink the bottles. I was bored, With Y/n we would have the greatest times ever.. Before somethig changed her. Then those times stopped. We now just talk about our feelings. Well Y/n Does, I make her talk about it. So I could be her personal Tharapist or something. Sweet little Y/n. Maybe when she comes back she will be normal again, I can only hope.

Day 2~

I hesitantly held the bottle of vodka in my hands as I took a sip. It tasted like a sweet cherry. I poured myself a shot of vodka . Then I drank it. I put the drink away and put the shot in the sink. I felt slightly better. I looked at the calender. 2 days was the last time I saw her.. I miss her. I want her to be Okay. I wouldnt be able to hold the weight of guilt from not helping Y/n. Was it my Fault?

Day 3~

I Poured myself the 4th shot of vodka. I was getting a little bit drunk.Just wash the pain away. It will be fine Craig, it will be fine. Everything will go back to normal when Y/n Comes ot of the hospital to see me. I sughed and layed down on the couch trying to fall asleep. I twisted and turned but I couldnt sleep. It was plain silent but I still couldnt fall asleep. I hope Y/n is sleeping in a Bed. Not a coffin.. Finally. I Cried, then Cried. Until I finally fell asleep thinking abot Y/n.