Maniac! Mini Ladd x Reader.

Craigs POV.

"Take Deep Breaths. In...Out.. Now Explain."

I stare at the floor for a solid minute. Then Speak.
"Dark, Rain. Blue. Nothing adds up quite nicely."
The Therapist Stares at me in confusion. My thoughts argue. My head hurts. Can I go? I want to go home.
"Im, Not sure I understand. Lets start from the beggining. You, Craig Thompson. Feruary 18th. What happened?"
Im not supposed to be here.
I shrug. The therapist Sighed. He must be frusterated. He hits a red button. It looks like a thing you would see in movies that said "WARNING! DONT TOUCH!"
"Send Her In." He says before he removes his finger from the button. I keep on moving from my seat. A small Green couch. Seems to fit only Two people.
"This is bullshit!"
"Calm down."
"Who is the therapist sending!!"
"Nobody dangerous."
"How can you be sure!"
My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of a door being shut gently. Its Her.
"Take a seat Y/n. We need your help." The therapist says, pointing to the seat next to me. I struggle to understand whats going on. A gentle and sweet voice humms in he response of a "Yes." She sits next to me. Wearing her (Favorite Color) Hoodie. She always wore that, she seemed to be obsessed with it. I never knew a gift that I gave, could be so important to her. It was her Birthday. Presents scattered everywhere. It was amazing. She got the smallest present first. Seemed unique of her. Not the biggest, but smallest present. Which was mine. She had the biggest smile possible. I remember everything. Im Snapped out of my thoughts by a small hand waving in front of my face. "Helloooo?" Y/n Giggled. I couldnt help but smile.
NO! Stop! This Isnt YOU!
"Soo, Hows Life. You Haven't been answering my Calls. Im not even sure you remember my n-"
"Its Y/n. I remember you. Clearly." I say. Cutting her off. Her eyes grow large. She stutters on her words to begin her sentence. "W-wow. I dont know if I should be Happy. Or... Scared. No offense." 
Oh, You Should Be Scared.
You Should Be Happy!
"No no no. I understand. How do you know my name, still?"
Y/n Twiddles with her thumbs, like some sort of thumb war with herself. That only means one thing. Bad News.
"The Receptionist Told me. Sorry. Its Been 4 Years for fucks sake. I cant help but Feel guilty."
My thoughs loudly argue in my mind.

Therapist isnt here. CURSE AT THAT BITCH!
WOT? SHE SAID SHE'S SORRY!
YOU'VE BEEN IN CONTROL FOR FAR TOO LONG. ITS MY TURN!
DONT YOU DARE!

"YOU BITCH!" I yell. Y/n jumps back from fear.
"I-... Im sorry!" Y/n begs for forgiveness.  I want to forgive her so badly, I would. If I was in control.
I shake off the feeling. Im back. Normal.
"Im.. Sorry. Years have been.. Rough." I shrug. The awkward silence spreads between us. Untill she speaks up. "If you dont mind me asking. What.. Was that?  I've known you for over 4 years. I may not clearly remember your name, but. That Wasnt you." Y/n looks me straight into my eyes. Heh, her "Super power." As we called it. For some reason. When she looks deeply into your eyes when she asks you a question. You cant help but tell the truth. You can try to lie. But it comes out awkward, and obvious that you're lying.
"Im..  I've changed. Im now.. What everybody calls me. Broken. Heartless. Careless. Monster. But, Mostly a Maniac." Y/n holds both of my hands tightly. As if she doesnt want to let me go. I dont want to either. "You're none of those things, we can Fix you! Y'know, get rid of the Monsterous stuff! Like a pimpl- actually no thats gross." Y/n giggles at her mistake. I cant help but smile. "We shall call the bad stuff.. Eu- Nah, Crag 2.0? Who cares. Anti Craig! Coooool beanss. Right!?" Y/n Laughs. I nodd. "Cooool beanss." I repeat. What a weird word. Kind of. Two words that have no connection with eachother whatsoever sound so.. Nice. Like Ice, and Brownies. No connection. Actually, no. I dont know where I was going with that.
This is so boring. She cant fix you Craig. Nobody can.
You're back. Cool beans.
Why are you saying that.
Why not.
Touché

Tweet, Tweet!
Y/n and I look outside the window to see a small yellow bird chirping in the distance. What an adorable little creature. Y/n gasps. "A Birdie!" She squeals, running to the window. Nearly tripping over her untied shoelaces.
Wasting time, WHOO! The most you even fucking do in your useless lifetime.
Thats not so "Cool Beany" of you.
Shut up.
I ignore my thoughts, and focus on the bird. Its mind blowing. So adorable, innocent, it has a sweet voice as well. Reminds me of Y/n.
"Im sorry, I haven't kept in touch often. Its my fault really. That one night, i remember. It was dark, raining harshly, the sky was a dark blue. You, sMii7Y, Daithi, Lui. Everyone and I were outside. Heading to a nightclub. After you got drunk and... Kissed that woman, I couldnt find the strength inside myself to contact you. It seems really stupid, but i hope you can understand." Y/n finishes her story and waits for my response, everything comes back so clearly now. That cry. The noise was Y/n. She.. Why would she care. There's only one reason why she would. Or maybe that person was her best friend? "So.. I like You. I didnt want to tell you when you're in theese conditions. But. I cant hold it, Sorry."
Yay! Say Yes!
What?! Say No! This Bitch Didnt Remember your name!
Shut up. Its not your choice!
Not yours either.
Meh, I make better choices than you.
Take that back.
Nope.

"I like you too."
Y/n looks at me and smiles. She takes a step closer to me and lays her head on my shoulder, while still looking at the peaceful yellow bird. I push her towards me. So now there's not much space between us anymore. I kiss the top of her head and inhale the fresh scent of nature, geez. How aesthetic have I become.
"So, What are we?" Y/n asks, not removing her glace from the window.
"Whatever you want us to be." I reply. Looking at Y/n.
She makes a small giggle.
"You Really are somethin, Craig Thompson." She says as she changes her glance and stares at me. I kiss her button nose and continue to look outside. It feels good. To not be alone anymore. My thoughts shut up. Everything, is going to be alright. Im positive.