Shy! Delirious x Reader. Part One.

Your POV

" Its not going to work ".. " Your not the one." Those words swirl around my head. My Ex broke up with me a month ago. Then he became a Jerk. He is now a Jock. His friends once laughed about how he said those things. They said " How come you didn't do that before! " And I was right next to them. Its funny how that just happened about a minute ago. I Have no clue why I didn't see that coming. Boys will be boys. Boys will be heartless. Boys will be Jerks.  Boys will be boys. That's how it always been. " It will be Okay Y/n. I Never really liked him. He was such a douche. " My Friend Rose reassured me as we sat on the bleachers next to the football field. " A Mega Douche. " I Giggled. Wiping the tears out of my eyes. " I Will beat him up if you want. Just say the two magic words. " Rose laughed. " Yes Please? " I Guessed. " If you say so! " Rose giggled as she got up. I Grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down. " I Was Joking you idiot! " I Laughed. " I Know Idiot. " She laughed as well. " Besides, There are WAY more fish in the sea. Like that dude over there!" Rose pointed to a Dude with a mask who was listening to Music. He had messy black hair, And pale/ tanned skin. I think people call him Delirious. I Have no clue why. Nobody knows his real name. He has never had a girlfriend, I Think, Cant always trust rumors. Maybe he is smart about his social life. Other than me. If I'm being honest. He did look cute.  But I need to be smart this time. " Any Personal info? " I Asked. I Was curious. " Lets see. No info on what his true name is, Known to be a normal shy kid. Yet Mysterious." Rose mischievously giggled. I Looked at Delirious again. He was staring at the football court. I saw that he was looking at a specific girl. Atiana. Of course. The prettiest girl in school.  I Should have known. Wait. A Familiar Figure was standing next to her. Holding her hand. He had the same Hair as My Ex. The same eyes. Same Body. It was him. My ex traded me for Atiana.  " Hey.. Y/n? You Okay?" Rose said as she shaked me a little bit. Tears were prickling my eyes. " Y/n! What's wrong!" Rose violently whispered. Trying not to gain much attention. I Got up and stormed off. I Heard Footsteps behind me. "Leave me Alone." I Sobbed. " Wait! " A Familiar voice yelled causing me to stop. I Turned around to surprisingly see Delirious. " Sorry.. Never mind. " He Whispered as he walked away. I turned around and walked to the bathroom to wash out my eyes. I Entered the Girls bathroom where there were no girls inside. I Washed out my eyes and looked in the mirror. My eyes were all red and puffy. I Started to cry some more. Why would he do that? Because Atiana is pretty? Most Likely. Not caring about my face, I Ran outside of the bathroom and ran into Delirious. " Sorry! " I Exclaimed. Delirious groaned in pain. " Its Okay.." He Whispered as he got up. Then he held out his hand for me to grab. So I did. " Why are you sad anyway? " Delirious Said as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. " Nothing.." I Squeaked. " No It Isn't. You can trust me. Right? " Delirious said as he grabbed my arms. I Nodded. " Sorry. I Shouldn't have said that. We are just strangers to each other. " Delirious said as he let go of me. " No! Its okay. I Do need someone to talk to. " I Said, hoping Delirious wouldn't walk away like Before. " Yes. We are Just strangers to each other. But I Need someone to talk to. Badly. " I Confessed. " Then I will Listen. " Delirious Smiled.