??? Delirious x Reader

Delirious POV.

I curse under my breath as the sirens become Louder, and Louder. The sounds of raindrops are almost silent compared to the sirens.. I keep on running until I see a familiar alley. I take a sharp turn and quickly jump over the wooden fence, not caring about how slippery the material was.

"WHERE IS HE!?"
"HE WAS IN THE ALLEYWAY!"
"CATCH UP! HURRY!"

A loud conversation of yelling continues. Until the footsteps go quieter, and quieter. Car sirens blare loudly. Until they become silent. Suddenly. The small, but loud speakers announce..

"WARNING! BEWARE A BLACK HAIRED, TALL GUY WEARING A BLUE HOODIE, BLACK JEANS, AND A JASON MASK! LOCK ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS! I REPEAT!"

Goddamn it. The cops have to ruin all the fun. I look around to see a open window. Just my luck. I rush to get inside. A small, yet cozy apartment. Boxes everywhere. The only thing here is a small Kitchen area, a couch, and about 4 other rooms.
"Yeah, Im fine Mom. Im 20, I can Handle Living on my own. Besides, You know (Best Friends Name). Mhm, The Person who moved away 3 years ago. She lives here..."
A female voice talks.
I silently chuckle. What an idiot. I slowly walk around the wooden floors to the carpet area.

Creakk..

"Yeah, Hold On. I think I heard something. And I also need to shut the windows. Be right back."
SHIT! I rush over to the light brown couch and crawl under it. Its very tight. But I manage. The female voice hums a familar somg. Demons. A song from Joji. The man, The Myth, the meme, the legend. Also known as Filthy Frank. This girl has good taste. She closes the window I entered. Making a Loud Noise. I hold my breath. I Squirm, trying to get in a more comfortable Position.
Sounds of fabric become Loud.
God damnit! I look at the girls legs. Im unable to see her face. Only her legs. She stiffens.
"Hello? Anyone There?" She calls out. I dont answer. I stay still. Even though all my weight is on my left arm. It hurts. But I stay still. She walks right next to the couch. I hear her breath. I squirm out of the couch and lay down silently. I get up and sneak closer to the door. The girl searches under the couch right as I got up. Perfect. Timing.  I turn the doorknob.

Creak

"Hey!" The girl yells.  Before I can even run a hang grabs my arm firmly. Ive been caught. By a careless female. This is emberrasing. I sigh. "Who are you." The girl asks. I think of solutions. Finally,and Idea comes to mind. I laugh like a maniac. Her grip doesnt loosen. Only Tighter. She smacks my hand off the doorknob. "You're not getting out of this. Answer the question." The female voice talks. Like she is in vharge of me. I notice that I never looked at her. My curiousity takes the best of me and I turn my head. I gt greeted by her Sparkling (Eye Color) Eyes, Messy But Beautiful (Hair color) Hair. And her lips. They look so soft. "Look Here Girlie. Let Me Go. And I'll be on my way." I say. The girl Glares at me. "No." She says. Wowie. Miss Confident Has Entered the Room Eh? "You Dont know who you're messing With." I snarl. "Oh Boy! Im so Scared! Im going to piss my pants! Jesus Christ. I dont Care, I want answers." The Girl Says in a sarcastic Tone. I roll my eyes and Push The Girl Down Effortlessly. She lets Go and yelps from suprise. I get up and get pulled down onto the floor. Ugh! Fucking Bitch! I squirm. I accidently Kick the girl in the face and head for the window. I open it and before leaving, I look back to the girl. She has her hands on her eye. Did I kick her in the eye? Yikes.. she removes her hands. Shit! I gave her a black eye! She gets up, slightly struggling. She walks to the refrigerator and gets a towl, and put a large amount of Ice cubes in it. I bite my lip in frusteration. My thoughts debate against eachother.