Alchoholic! David x Protective! Reader (Dont..)

David's POV

I looked left and right before I grabbed the Bottle of Jack Daniel's. "What are you Doing exactly?" Y/n's voice came out of nowhere. I turned around to see her crossing her arms and glaring at me. I awkwardly smiled at her. She noticed I was holding the Jack Daniel's Bottle in my hands and took it away from me. I groaned in annoyance. "Seriously Y/n. I can Control myself." I begged. Y/n raised her eyebrow at me. "One or Two sips okay?" She commanded. I crossed my fingers behind my back and nodded. She smiled as she Hesitantly let be grab the Bottle. I gladly grabbed it. Y/n Looked at me in the eyes one more time before she walked downstairs. I sighed relived. I cant belive she is so protective of me. Who cares if I strip in front of a movie theater? I guess she does. She acts as if im her brother. Im only her Best friend. I shook my head. Not the time to think right now. Its time for some Jack Daniels! I walked into the kitchen a got a small shot glass. I know Y/n said Only 2 sips at maximum. But I just love this kind of Alcohol. Its so sweet yet slightly strong. I feel slightly ashamed of lying to her but.. No! David no time for thinking! I quickly Poured a shot of the Jack Daniels into the glass. The smell was Hipnotizing. I looked at the stairs to make sure Y/n wouldnt creep up on me again. Light Snoring was heard from upstairs. That's the most cutest sound I have ever heard. I smiled without realizing it. I shook the smile off of my face as I immedietly drank the shot. It tasted like pure bliss. I smirked a little as I poured myself another glass, And another, and another. On my 4th shot I picked up my phone and made a group chat with everybody.

David- Heyo Guys wanna hang at my place?

Bryce- Sure! Ill bring Rose along too

Tyler- Want me to bring anything?

David- some alchohol? I already have some Jack daniels at my house.

Craig- Ill bring starbucks :)

Lui- oml craig -_-

David- well i shall see you guys there

I smiled. Footsteps were coming down the stairs. Im expecting it to be Y/n and it was. Then there was a doorbell sound. Oh no.. I walked towardsthe door and saw Tyler,Craig,Marcel, and Brian at the front door. They all had some kind of alchoholic drink in their hands. Shit.. "Oh.. Hey Guys!" Y/n Smiled. Is she actually okay with this? "Hey Y/n." The guys smiled. Maybe this will turn out okay. "David there is something wrong with the computer" Y/n glared at me. I was wrong. "Sure. Make yourself feel at home guys." I smiled. They started to wiggle their eyebrows at me. I shook my head . They stopped. Craig then mouthed the words "We will pray for you." I slightly nodded before Y/n Grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs. I sighed. Y/n dragged me into my room and closed the door. "Seriously David!" She scowled. I rubbed the back of my neck while awkwardly smiling. "I said you could have 2 sips and you invited your whole fucking crew with beers in their hands!" Y/n scowled again. "Sorry.." I mumbled. Y/n crossed her awms. Im guessing that she was still mad at me. I dont blame her. "You Promised.." she slightly sobbed. "Im not your little puppet Y/n! You cant control me! I wish I never met you!" I yelled at her. "Jesus christ David! We have been Best friends since 3rd Grade! Cant you see im trying to help you! You cant trust me so I guess ill leave!" Was as all she yelled before she stormed off outside the room. I walked out of the room to see Y/n slamming the front door with tears in her eyes. Rose was right behind her with a worried face. I rubbed my head. It was starting to hurt. I ignored it and walked downstairs with my friends. Once I took a single step onto the wood floor Craig Glared at me, Bryce seemed scared, And Tyler smacked my arm. "What happened?" Craig asked. "Y/n was scowling me for drinking." I confidently said as I crossed my arms. "Bullshit. Tell the truth." Tyler Threatened. I loosened up and sighed. "Y/n told me I could only take 2 sips of Jack daniels. I fake promised and instead took 3 or 4 shots. I think I may possibly be drunk." I lazily said as I held my head in my hands. That headache is really getting to me. "You Fake Promised? What does that mean?" Brian asked. "I crossed my fingers." Was all I was able to get out of my mouth. I cant controll myself from this God damn headache! "Of course. No wonder she hates you." Marcel Rolled his eyes. I looked at him in his eyes. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked. Everybody shrugged. "If I were you I would go get Y/n back." Bryce suggested. I shook my head. "Im not physicaly capable to right now." I chuckled. Everybody sighed. "Lets just relax." Craig said before he plopped down on the couch. Then after about 12 minutes everybody else arrived. During the whole thing I was too drunk to think. But im guessing if I was able to think, I would be thinking about Y/n. My head was Hurting during the whole event. I fell asleep early on the couch and woke up with a major Headache. I eagerly grabbed my phone hoping to see some kind of sign of Y/n. Nothing. No missed calls. No texts. No sign of her. I sighed. I lazily walked to the bathroomto see me with slight red eye's, Messed up hair. The definition of a Drunk person. I took a shower and got dressed in Jeans and a Green shirt with some converse.Then I brushed my hair. It took me about 20 minutes to realize something, Y/n wasnt here to stop me from drinking. I could do anything I want. I immedietly decided that later in the day. Ill go to bar! I havent been there in a long time. So.. Yay? I checked the time to see that it was 12:30 PM. How long have I been asleep? Okay then.. I walked into the kitchen to smell something amazing! I looked all around to find nothing. Untill i saw a Perfume bottle. It was the exact same bottle Y/n uses.. I dont think that was there before. Did the guys and I use it when we were drunk? Thats not whats important. I need to text Y/n about this so I can give it back. Well.. I dont Need to but Im... Being nice. I picked up my phone. What the fuck? When did I text theese Messages!? I scrolled to the top of the things I texted Y/n.

David- im not your doll you idiot!

David- Your A Coward! You Cant Stop Me From doing anything cause your weak

David- goddamnit answer me you chicken!

David- whydont yoj go die in a hole!

David- STAY OUT OF MY LIFE

Oh god.. What have I done?