Chapter 2.

{Levi's POV}

It's 8:25am as I walk through the door into my first class, French.
-
I don't like French, but it's not the worst subject in school.
My worst subject is science, I hate it, and even more so, because my science teacher, is my councillor Hanji Zoe, ugh.
-
Anyways, I walk over to my seat which is annoyingly near the front since apparently as Mr Smith said 'Levi, I have to keep an eye on you before you decide to leave the school without permission.'
Like I would do that.

I sit in a rather uncomfortable, plastic, green chair and just stare at all the mess all over Mr Smith's desk, it's disgusting.
I start to feel that someone is staring at me, so I turn my head up to see Petra just looking at me.
-
I could tell that she likes me, but tries to defend herself and say that she doesn't, whilst blushing and looking away from me. I know Petra, I know.
-
But the thing is:
I am a troublesome kid that can't control themselves and has a cleaning OCD.
But apart from that, I don't like her.
I never have. In honesty I don't like any girls. I like Eren. Eren Jaeger.

It is now 8:27am and that's when Mr Smith leaves to Hanji's Room.
I look over to where Eren is normally sat, but however he is not there.
Normally he's always here, 5 minutes earlier. But no, not today.

Everyone is laughing and joking. I actually don't know what they're all laughing about till I hear Petra shout his name out.
"Oh my god *Laughs* did you see the amount of makeup he was wearing *Laughs*"
"It's probably because underneath he has the face of one of those ugly characters from that anime"
Her friend blurts out.
"Oh yeah *laughs* he looks like a TITAN!!"

I seriously feel like punching a wall right now.
{😂 did ya'll get what I did just then?! Oh, no... ok then...}
Just as I hear Petra say his name again, the door opens.
And here walks in, Eren.

The classroom is still laughing but I stay silent.
And that's when I notice he's looking out the window, whilst drawing something.
I just stare into his distance, till I realise that I'm that second, we locked eyes on eachother.

I quickly turned away blushing and before I notice any more, he goes back to drawing again.

{Eren's POV}

We locked eyes.
I've never felt so embarrassed.
He quickly turned away but I couldn't tell if he was blushing, or it was the lighting.
So I just went back to drawing.
I was drawing the cherry blossom tree outside, when a slow chair movement appeared next to me.

It was Annie.
I could feel everyone staring, everyone including Levi.
However he looked at me in sympathy, but I just averted gaze back to Annie.

"Oh.. erm. Hey, Annie"
"Hey... Eren"
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh seems as though, you don't like it when someone comes over and talks to you? Is that why you wear a ton of makeup? So you can cover your ugly Titan-like face so everyone backs away from you?!"

I quickly glance away and feel my eyes start to water.
'Please don't cry, not here. Not now...'
Everyone starts laughing.

"OI, BRAT."
It was Levi. I thought he was shouting at me as he brought all his energy to the table.
"Oh hey, Levs!" Annie got the first reply.
Levi suddenly grabs a hold of Annie's shirt collar, and speaks in a gravely voice.
"What do you think you are doing to Eren?"
"Why should you car-"
He suddenly pushes her into a wall making her fall onto the floor and cry.

"Do not do that again, he is fine the way he is, so leave him be. And that's for everyone. Including you Petra."

I was shocked, did he really mean that.
'He is fine the way he is'

Mr Smith walks through the door.

"WHAT IS LEVI DOING OUT OF HIS SEAT?"
"But Sir, I was jus-"
"NO 'BUTS' LEVI, SEE ME AFTER CLASS"

He stomps his way to his seat
But before Mr Smith had written Levi's name on the board, I suddenly mumble  out random words.

"Excuse me, what was that Eren"
I could feel Levi's eyes, staring at me.

" I said, That actually Levi should not go through the trouble of seeing you after class, as it was nor mine or his fault that he was on this side of the room"

Levi stares at me in disbelief

"But, Jaeger i-"
"NO 'BUTS' SIR..."

His eyes widen. And so does everyone else's.

"As I said, it wasn't Levi's or my fault, it was Annie's fault, and her friends."

"Wait, What have I got to do with this?!" Petra seems angry.

"You have everything to do with this, I can hear, you know. I can hear everything. I could hear when you told Annie to come over to me and try and wipe of my makeup. I could hear through the doors earlier when you said that I had a Titan-like face. I can hear everything."

Petra seems gobsmacked, but I just stare into Levi's eyes.
His wide eyes are staring at mine.
But I try to keep myself together.

"Erm... well I'm that case. Petra, Annie and all of your friends in this class, NOT including Levi, are staying with me, after class."

I look over to Levi, who looks into my eyes and smirks.

{Time skip - 10 minutes}

{Levi's POV}

I'm still in shock from what that kid said.
I'm surprised that the kid I am falling for, actually helped me.

"Class, dismissed... oh wait... Eren and Levi dismissed."

I smirk.

We both grab our stuff and walk out the door.
And that's when I see him at his locker.

"Erm... hey, kid"
I sat with my hand scratching the back on my head.
"Oh, hey Levi" he replies with a smile
-
Nobody knows that I like him. Well nobody knows apart from Hanji.
Annoyingly I had to tell her in one of those council meetings.
I hate them.
-
Eren suddenly blurts out.
"I was... wondering... if you would like to sit with me and, Armin. At lunch. I only asked.... because you normally sit on your own, and. I think that we could be friends... if you want to... you don't have to, I just-"

I didn't no what to say...
"Of course I'd be friends with you... but wouldn't Armin mind me with-"

"I'll tell him, and hopefully all sorted, Bye, Levi" he leaves with a wave.

I stumble my words.
"Uh... b-bye... Eren"

{Yet again, I hope this is ok. Is the storyline even good?
As you may have seen in these chapters, Eren likes Levi, and Levi likes Eren. But none of them suspect anything just yet.
In the next chapter I'll probably try to fit in another argument 😂.

I think that at least 4 or 5 chapters would calculate this day.

PS: At the moment it is Monday.

Anyways hope this is understandable.
Author Out ❤️}