Chapter 14.

{You guys really wanted an update as soon as I posted the last 😂, so here we are. Chapter 14.}

{Levi's POV}
I woke up gasping for air. I was dumbstruck that I hadn't of noticed before.

'I walked happily with both my mother and father down the cobbled road. It was quite a silent walk apart from the odd one or two conversations from the two adults.
"Mummy?!" I said, just managing to reach her hand because of how short I was.
"Yes Sweetie?" She asked with a smile.
"Can we go to the Sweety-Shop!?" I exclaimed as I pointed at a small store on the corner of the street.
My Dad laughed at how I called it the
'Sweety-Shop'
"Of course, but your father will take you because I need to go to the newsagents." She said happily as she walked away.

We arrived at the shop and I was mesmerised at the amount of sweets there were.
There were about 100 - 200 jars of candy, all in shelf's across the walls. Filling every gap.

When we arrived there was another boy in the shop with their Mum.
The boy turned and noticed me and smiled happily.
I smiled back.
But I couldn't help but think about what he had said next.

"Mummy, why don't I have a dad like that?" He said looking up at his mother with a sad tone.
"Aww, honey... your father... he's just... different." She said with a sad-smile.
She looked up to my dad and smiled.

"Levi, go choose what you want. I'll pay." He said with a warming smile.
"Thanks Dad" I say with joy.

I headed straight towards the jelly dolphins that were coloured blue and white, and picked up the jar with no effort at all.
But I turned to see the boy struggling with trying to hold a jar of jelly cherries.

I decided to leave mine and go and help him. As I got closer, I realised that I'm actually shorter than him.
"I'll help you." I said with a slight smile.
"O-oh, thankyou... I'm Eren, by the way!" He exclaimed with a wide warming smile.
"I'm Levi." I said with the same face.

I lifted the jar of sweets and headed to my dad who was talking to a woman who I'm guessing was Eren's Mum.
"Can you hold these whilst I get the others?" I ask, as I feel like my arms are going to drop off.
"Of course" He ruffles my hair.
"Aww, what a lovely boy." She smiles.

I head over to get the jelly dolphins. And pass him them.
"The Dolphins are for me" I say to my Dad. And then look over to the woman.
"And the Cherries are for Eren" I say smiling.

"Aww, thankyou." She says and thanks my father as she turns to pay for the sweets. And my father does the same.

As we all walk out the shop, I notice that Eren and his mother are heading the opposite direction.
"Bye Eren!" I shout across the street.
"B-bye Levi!" He shouts with a slight stutter.'

I never thought that we actually had met. We were both 7 years old.
I looked over to Eren to notice that he's sleeping peacefully.
I smile softly and give him a quick peck on the lips.
"I love you Brat."

I turn to walk over to my parents who I just realised was stood there for the past five minutes with grins on their faces gazing their eyes over the sight of me and Eren.

I leave Eren to chat to my parents about that I just had a flashback of.
"Hey, Dad. You know how when I was about 7 years old and you-" I started until my father cut me off.
"And I took you to the 'sweety -shop'?" He laughed, using hand gestures.
I glared at him in annoyance.

"Anyways... I just had a flashback of it... I think that the boy in the shop was-" he cut me off again.
"It was Eren... I know." He gave a soft smile.
"How did you know?" I ask in curiosity.

"I know because I knew his mother okay? She used to be a very good friend of mine and your mothers, that was until she met Eren's father... t-that was the last time we had spoke or seen her... the last thing I heard about her was...w-was..." Kenny started to tremble at his words and I started to worry. So Kuchel decided to finish his words.

"That was until we heard from the police that she... was killed." She said until tears fell down her cheeks.
"N-no... that can't be right?!" I said with a slight shout.

"By who?" I started to ask.
"We don't know." My dad said as he gave my mother a hug to tell her that he's there for her.

"Well surely the police would have found out now!? How many years has it been since-" I shouted until I was suddenly cut off.
But I wasn't cut off my my Dad's Words, I was cut off by the sound of a heart monitor.

I turned with a face full of horror as I looked at Eren to see him holding a razor and below him was an opened tub of those multicoloured pills. I watched nurses run into the room over to Eren.
Silent tears fell down my face as I tried to listen to what they were saying through my sobs.

"Okay, we have a low pulse." One of the nurses spoke loudly so the others could understand.
They went to check over him to check for any signs of damage.

{No-ones POV}
The nurses checked over his body to check off any damage from injuries.

They unwrapped the now red and bloodied bandages around his wrists and arms and saw a deep cut in the wrist area. Their mouths dropped when they realised that this wasn't down by accident. This was and looked a fresh cut from self-harm.

Levi, fell onto his knees and cried as his parents tried to look after him.
"I'm sorry, but you cannot stay in here until this is resolved. We'll be back to you shortly." One of the doctors said in a calmly manner.

"N-NO, EREN!!" Levi screamed at Kenny grabbed hold of him and took him outside.
"I-ITS, MY FAULT... I SHOULD'NT HAVE LET HIM GO HOME!!" He screamed again with tears falling down his face.
"No, Levi. It was NOT your fault." Kuchel said with worry and concern.

A nurse soon went outside after them and showed them the whiteboard that Eren had to be able to speak.
"I think he left this... for you" She said as she slowly passed it over.

It read;

'Tell Levi, I'm sorry. I love him and I love them all. I can't live like this anymore.
I'll be in a better place. A place without the need to look back on what happened in the past.
I'm really sorry Levi.
Love, Eren x'

{And That was Chapter 14. In my point of view, that was quite shit 😂. I realised after Chapter 12 that I was gonna have Eren be in a coma etc cos of what happened, surely he'll be in a coma. And then the Chapter 13 was alright so I kinda had to play on with the coma part. So I've made him try to commit suicide... I'm really sorry 😣.

I swear the next chapters will get better. I promise.
Words - 1271

~A ❤️}