Chapter 18.

{I'm sorry if any chapters are late. I've been through a hard time lately and it's difficult to get my head around things, especially 1000 word chapters. But writing makes me happy,
so I was checking notifications and omg, I can't believe that I have 5K views!!!
Like the first Chapter I ever wrote, I couldn't believe that people actually read it! It's fucking terrible 😂
Therefore, for this chapter it's going to be a longer yet more exciting chapter! If you would call it exciting 😂
Hope you enjoy!}

{Levi's POV}
Eren... my Eren.
We've been together for around 3 - 4 weeks... but I've liked him for nearly a year.
We've been so happy together, we've been together as a family with Kenny and Kuchel.

Even though you've been such a hard time... over the past years and the past weeks, our happiness will still always be together. And that is why I love you Eren.
I stared into his eyes in thought and he looked up to then keep eye-contact.

"I love you Eren." I smiled with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"I... love you too... Levi" Eren breathed out.

I suddenly couldn't help myself to then lunge myself and then to giving him a slow, yet loving kiss that we have both been wanting for 2 weeks.

As soon as our lips touched, it felt like we were finally United again.

However we suddenly broke the kiss when we had heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.
I turned and glanced to see Armin with quite a stiff posture since he's just seen us 2 guys kissing for 5 minutes in a hospital.

But I've got to admit... it isn't the cleanest of places

"... a-as I was saying... It's so great to have you back Eren!" Armin squealed after a moment of silence.
"You too Armin" Eren chuckled.

{Eren's POV}

"It's great to have you back Eren" Both Kenny and Kuchel smiled.
I smiled brightly once I saw them both.
And that's when I turned to glance at Kenny.

"T-thankyou... I'm s-sorry, for... you know... you s-saved me... then I go and d-do th-that..." I looked down as I felt streams of wet and cold on my cheekbones.
"Hey, Hey. There's no need to be sorry. We all understand... but just please never do it again. We all hate seeing you feeling like this. It breaks our hearts." He gave a sad smile.

"I p-promise that I'll never do it again." I say with a another sad smile.

I will never do it again. I promise.
I promise because there are people out there who actually love me.
And they actually want to give me a life to live in and not in the hell of a place I was once in before.

I love you Levi, I will never stop loving you.

{Mikasa's POV}

A few weeks ago I had checked into the nearest hospital to home.
The reason to this was to check if Eren was still alive and well.
And also to check on where he will be staying in the future.
Which I'm guessing is with that boy... what's his name? Levi was it?
In that case. I'm going to need to find out there home address.

The next morning after the incident three weeks ago, I had been let out of prison.

They had let me out with now a single criminal record.
But when I left, I realised that I actually had nothing.

All I have is the house left. And usually my father would sell drugs and alcohol to get his extra cash and he would give that to me but keep his own wages.
But right now I needed a job.