Chapter 13.

{Ayyy, Chapter 13. I hope that Chapter 12 was alright.
I've been away for a couple of days and haven't been sleeping properly so I'm sorry if the chapters are sometimes later than usual.
In my time I usually post them at
1am - 2am anyways 😂.

Happy New Year ❤️}

{—Levi's POV—}
The second I walked into that room within the hospital I was overjoyed.
Yes, overjoyed. Me, Levi. I know.
It wasn't the best to see him in those conditions, but I'm just really glad that he's back with us. Alive.

I managed to finally break a smile and so did Eren.
I tried so hard to not lunge forward into him and give him a massive hug.
But I couldn't resist.

I suddenly broke from my mothers arms and ran forward towards Eren.
Despite his condition, we both gripped tight onto each-other.
I then dived onto his lips and as soon as we touched. I was so happy for him to be around.

We both shared a kiss, which then quickly escalated into a heated makeout session.

{—Eren's POV—}
We were both so lost into thought and into eachother, that we both forgot where we were and who was in the room. I pulled Levi extremely close and I let my hand creep up his shirt and feeling his abdomen, and sliding down to the v-line along his boxers.

I felt Levi moan into the kiss so he slid down to my neck and placed a line of hickies along the jaw-line.
I was about to reach into his pants when I heard a slight coughing noise consign from the opposite side of the room.

Me and Levi both turned to see Kenny and Kuchel trying to show their presence.
I turn back around with a bright red face... and then I look down.

"H-h-hey..." I tried to speak to Levi.
I was quite surprised,
I was quite a kisser with a lot of energy, but then I was quite a low speaker with hardly any.

Levi then cut me off from speaking anymore and passed me the whiteboard and pen that his dad had gotten me. I was quite in pain, especially in the lower regions.

I tried to write on the board, but without the use of any 'sexual' terms.

'Hey, Levi... I kinda need some help.'
"What's wrong, Eren?"
'I, erm... need help... down there.'

His eyes widened in both horror and excitement.
Horror because his parents were in the room, none less then 7 feet away from us, we were in a hospital with nurses and doctors around.
However some sort of excitement appeared in his eyes, because it'll be his job... since I can't really do any handy work with the medical conditions that I'm in.

{God, that is so~ weird to type.
'I can't do any handy work...' WTF. 🍆😬🤣😏}

{—Levi's POV—}
I was about to ask my parents if we can have some privacy but before I did I started whispering things into Eren's ears making him flustered.

"Well you were obviously excited to see me..."
'Shut up!' Is what we writes in red pen.
"Oh and a question before I ask my parents to leave for a bit... or more.." I say, eyeing on the bulge that ever so slightly rises after my words.

'...what?.' He asks with the board and pen.

I lean closer into his ear.
"What would you prefer?...
The hand, or the tongue?"

I start to head over to my parents.
"Hey..." I say unsure.
"What's wrong?" They both reply in sync.

"Well, c-could you. Ya know... leave, for a bit?"
They both glance at eachother.
But I know that my dads going to push it even further.
"And why would that be, son?" He asks with slight confusion.

"Erm... w-well. You see... I-l, I can't tell you." I manage to say.
"And why is that, honey?" My Mum then asks.
I start to use actions.
I slightly point at Eren and then I look down, towards my crotch area.
My dad had a slight smirk on his face until it went away with the wind and he carried on playing along with his little game of his.

And yet they were both still dumbfounded.

"F-fine then. I'll tell you...
Erensgotaboner...." I spoke with a shouted whisper along with a fast sentence.

"What was tha-" My Mum started until my father whispered to her something and she gave a understood look with a mix of humour.

"Well, we'll be back... when you are done." Kenny shouts as he grabs onto Kuchels hand and drags her outside.

I walk over to the windows and shut the blinds. And then head back over to Eren.
"Have you chosen which option you would prefer?"
He nods vigorously and quickly grabs a coloured pen and quickly writes a single word onto the board, followed by some others.
Which I smirked as I read it.

'Mouth... pweease, for me Wevi?'
I cupped his cheek and kiss him.
"Of course, anything for you, babe."

{—Eren's POV—}
Okay, yes. I am slightly scared.
I was r-raped not that long ago...
But I was with Levi. My Levi.
I love him with all the world and I would never change that.

He slowly walked around over to a side of the bed where the door isn't being shown anything too 'graphic'
He smirked as he past.
I was in so much irritation, that I thought that my balls were going to fall off.

{Smut - if ya can call it that 😂}

Levi pulled down my trousers (hospital checkered blue and white ones) followed by my Calvin Kleins.
Levi quickly grasped my member as he  gradually licked all the way from the inside of my thigh, and up the shaft. Making my squirm in pleasure.

I moaned as he softened his grip and took the tip into his mouth.
"L-Levi... m-more." I moaned.
And he did as I pleased.

He slid down my member till he got about halfway, and licked around the outside.
I grasped strands of Levi's raven hairstyle and if on temptation, I slowly pushed his head further down the shaft. Increasing with extra pleasure.

"L-Levi, I... I'm g-going t-" I tried to breath out but before I could say, I suddenly came straight into his mouth making him slightly choke but then swallow it all and lick his lips.

"I-I'm, sorry. L-Levi.." I stuttered.
"Hey, it's fine. It's only me, don't worry." He says whilst caressing my cheek.

{End Of Smut}

"I... love you... Levi." I breath out sleepily.
"I love you too. Brat." He smirks as he plays with the locks of my hair.

I soon enough fall asleep with his touch around my waist.
Who then slowly becomes sleepy and falls into my chest, listening to my heart beat.

We were all peaceful.

...
But what we didn't know was that someone was outside the door listening and watching everything that was going on.

{Chapter 13. Complete. I hope that that was okay.
This time not as depressing and making everyone cry.
Which is a good thing. I really love making these chapters ya know. It's kinda like a hobby now 😂.

I just love making others happy. And to know that people are enjoying this story, it means a lot.
Words - 1235
~A ❤️}