Chapter 5.

{MATURE LANGUAGE}

{Previously;
"Erm... Levi, what.... are w-we?"
I found it so difficult to ask the question without being so straight to the point.

Levi glanced at me then back at the wall and I could swear that I saw a light shade of pink appear.

"Well, I don't know. I guess."
He thought for a second.

"Boyfriends?"}

{Eren's POV}

"Boyfriends?" Levi asked with a slight hint of pink across his cheeks.

I suddenly gagged at the word.

' "er...I'm gay..." I didn't know how to say it. I was scared.

"You, What?!" My Dad seemed genuinely confused.
"I said I'm g-gay, it means-" I tried to explain.

"I KNOW WHAT IT FUCKIN' MEANS!" My Dad screamed in my ear.
"IF I EVER SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER BOY, EITHER HOLDING HANDS OR SUCKING COCK, YOU'LL  FUCKING REGRET IT!"
My dad snapped whilst being his fist forward into my jaw.

Tears fell down my face.

He grabbed me by my collar forced his arms onto my wrists and pin them to the wall.
"Ahh...S-stop!"
He pushed his lips against mine.

He never let go unless he ran out of breath. I tried to contain my moans. But I couldn't breathe.
"P-please let me g-go.."
-'
The last thing I remember from that night is when I woke up in the morning with bruises all up my legs and hand marks on my wrists and I also woke up with my dad around me. I don't even know if I can call him 'dad' anymore.

I looked across to Levi who looked like he understood what I was thinking.

"Right, Eren, I know that the word 'boyfriend' may be a bit much from the looks of it... but if you just think.
I really like you Eren. Like really.
And I don't want you to not move on in life because he is holding you back. So what do you say?"

I looked at him gobsmacked.

"I-I really like you too, Levi... and yes, I will happily be your boyfriend."

{Time Skip - 10 mins}

{Levi's POV}

I was glad to say that Eren, Eren Jaeger, is my boyfriend.
But I'm just dreading to know what he would be coming home to.

My house was only 5 minutes from here and he lives on the next estate.
Which is only an extra 5 minutes.

"Hey Eren?"
"Yes Levi?" He gripped onto my hand tighter making me moan. He laughed.

"Erm, do you want to come to my house?"
I turned my head as I knew that I was blushing like mad.

"Erm, I don't really think that that's-" He paused for a moment.

A sudden tall figure was staring from over the other side of the road.
(Well I mean tall, not as in just taller than me 😑)

He glared at Eren then me.

"Erm, Levi. That's Grisha...My dad."
Eren stumbles his words.

I lowered my eyebrows. And stared at the hooded man, whilst he stared back with a look of hatred.
He started to walk over with each step he took, walking faster and faster.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT IF I EVER, I MEAN EVER SEE YOU HOLDING ANOTHER GUYS HAND YOU WILL REGRET IT"

All the happiness faded away from my face.

He then looked at me.

"Oh and who's this?! Looks like we have a little angry elf who came to pla-"

I jumped up and whacked my forehead up into his jaw, he then moved upwards in perfect position to kick straight into his cock.
He then fell forward from the impact and fell to his knees.

I saw Eren look at me gobsmacked, again.

Grisha was lifting his head upwards to see our faces, so I jumped up and landed with my elbow on his neck pushing him to the concrete path, I then landed my foot onto the top of his head multiple times and each one hitting him to the floor with a screeching pain.

I lifted his chin up to get him to look at me.
His glasses had snapped, he had grazes all up his face.

"Don't you ever, call me an elf. Again"

And that's where I left him.
With Eren by my side looking very scared yet entertained by the whole 'elf' situation.