Chapter 19.

{Heyo~ I'm alive!
Sorry that it's been a long time since the last chapter, but I hope to make it up to ya.
I've been really busy lately and ill. Which doesn't help at all.
But I wrote the last chapter for my 5,000 Views... now I have 7,000!?!!
HOW!?
Thankyou so much to those who enjoy this book.
And I'm sorry if this Chapter is really bad, I've not been writing in a while so it's probably shit 😂
And let's get to Chapter 19 ❤️}

(Recap)
But something was propped up with a glass cup on the dining table.
A letter.

A letter that was addressed to me.
But what I couldn't help to think was that it was written in my mothers handwriting. And it had slight red marks along the edges.

Like it was blood.

{Levi's POV}

Me and Eren had, had a great day.
Yes, he got slightly scared a few times but not to mention the verbal fights he managed to win against Petra.
They were incredible.

Although when we walked through the door, we were met with an object.
Which was just propped up on the table.
A letter, addressed to Eren Jaeger.

"I'll read this later..." Eren spoke with a silent tear down his cheek.
As he had walked over to where the mysterious object was sat and held it in his hands as if he had found a lost child. Full of Happiness yet Sadness.

If that is even possible.

'Why was he crying?' I thought.
I went over by his side and held him tightly.
"Please stop crying..." I whispered into his ear, which luckily made his breathing calm down back to a normal pace.
That's when I glanced down and noticed that the letter which was most definitely addressed to Eren, has slight red smudges across a few of the edges of the envelope.

'Is that blood?' I thought.

{Eren's POV}

That letter... I swear that it's in my mothers own handwriting...
And another thing...
It's addressed to me.

My father had told me that she had took her own life... because of how much I had pained her life by being such a useless part of the family.
Which I can't really blame her for, really.

'I was such a brat, and still am according to Levi' I laugh in thought.
Apparently I was such a brat that she decided that I was too much for her.

Therefore every time Levi calls me a 'brat', even though I know he doesn't mean it... it still sometimes gets to me.
But I act to make people believe that I take it funny as a joke. But in reality, I think that they might take their own life too, like she 'also did'.

{Time Skip}

We were all sat around the dining table on our separate sides of it in our according chairs, which were literally wooden chairs that you would find in a dining room.
I had later finished three quarters of my dinner and glanced up at the clock that was ahead of me, in the middle of the wall.

7:45pm the clock read.
'I think I might go upstairs to read the letter' I suddenly broke in thought and stared at something random.
"Hey, Eren? Are you alright? You seem pretty shaken" Kuchel had asked with a slight smile to try to comfort me in any way possible.

"What? Oh sorry... I'm fine." I smiled a fake smile and decided to go upstairs with the letter in my inside pocket to keep safe.
"I'm, um. Going to go upstairs for a bit and get some rest, I've had a pretty long day" I said to the family.

"Of course sweetie" Kenny and Kuchel spoke.
"Do you want me to come with you?" Levi asked sympathetically.
"Yeah, if you want." I smiled yet another fake smile and swiftly turned to then run up the stairs and into mine and Levi's bedroom and sat on the side of the bed and stared into the enveloped object in my hands.

Once Levi had sat next to me I gave him a slight smile and gazed my eyesight over the letter.
"Let's get this over with.." I spoke quietly.

I slowly opened the envelope and set it on the desk, and took the sheets of line paper that were neatly folded into the small packaging of the envelope.
And then began to read the letter that was addressed to me.

{I think that this letter is absolutely terrible, just saying 😂😑}

-
Dear, Eren Jaeger,
I have chosen to spend my last minutes to write to you. My son.
You're most likely to be confused when reading this so I'm going to explain.
I want you to know that whatever your father has told you. It's not true.

You had always been an important part of my life, and I loved you to bits.
But lets get this over with, I have 10 minutes left.
10 minutes left to write this to you.
Why?
Because your father is going to kill me.

-
I felt tears fall down my face as I read in horror of what she was talking about.
'Did my father, really kill her?'
-

I'm hoping that you're at an age where I can tell you this, but Grisha has already raped me and has threatened your sister. Mikasa.
I'm doing this to save both of you, as you have lives ahead of you. A future.
I'm sorry I can't  be there to watch you graduate school, or to celebrate your 18th birthday, or even to see a new boyfriend of yours.

Yes, I know, you would always hang around with the girls then always talk to me about a boy named, Jean? Was that his name.
I cannot remember, but I'll always remember your first words, your first steps, first day of school, and your last birthday with me.

I just hope that Grisha won't take over you like he had done with me and Mikasa.
Speaking of Mika, has she told you yet? Probably not.
Mikasa, is not against you in anyway.
I had just overheard Grisha shout at her whilst I write this to you.
She has to obey, or you'll turn out like me.

She loves you, you're her little brother after all.
I'm sorry for whatever I have done wrong. I'm sorry for not being there now, your future.
I'm sorry that my end had come to this, maybe you can visit me?

I love you, you know that.
I'll miss you.
From
           Carla Jaeger. Xx

I sat there speechless.
My mother, my caring, loving mother, was murdered. By her own husband?!
And Mikasa was doing this to save me?!

"Are you okay?" Levi asked with worry in his eyes.
I didn't say anything, instead I just handed him the letter so he can read it himself.

"I'll always love you Mum... done ever forget"

{Chapter 19 complete, finally!
Sorry it's been like 2 weeks.
I've been really busy lately but I think I'm okay now.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, my friend has been annoying me for the past few weeks about when I'm gonna post this 😂

Words - 1205
~A ❤️}