Chapter 12. 3/3

{This is the final perspective of Chapter 3. Contains, lots of abuse, triggers and feels. 😧😭😣.
~Language
~Rape (lots)
~Abuse (lots)
~Attempted Murder
This will also be a long chapter compared to the others.
I hope you enjoy. ❤️}

{3 / 3 - Eren's POV}
The pain. The agony.
I just wish that I went and stayed at Levi's house tonight.
I couldn't walk, I couldn't speak. The only things I could do in this moment in time is think about my future and what lies ahead of me.

'H-hey. I love you so much...you know? But to answer your questions. N-no. I'm not okay. And to be completely hon-nest with you. I don't think I will...survive.

I don't want you to feel p-pity for me. I do-don't want you to start stressing. I want you to just lo-love me like you did before I got into this mess.

I r-really love you Le- Levi. I am so happy as well to say that Levi Ackerman is m-my boyfriend.
G-goodbye.'

I cried in pain. Emotionally and physically.

An hour had past since Mikasa gave me a beating.
Luckily, I am able to finally move somewhat most of my limbs.
Sadly, Mikasa is downstairs waiting for my father who'll be here in around 15 minutes.
Just my Luck.

I've been sat at the edge of my bed crying. Scared to do anything, in case my father had come home.
I was waiting. Waiting for the moment that he'll pick me up and take me to his room.

I suddenly heard a car door at the driveway, slam shut.
And the front door to the Living Room Hall. Open.
I ran to lock my door but it looked like my father had already beat me to it.

He stood at the door with fire in eyes.
"Oh, h-hey Da-"
He suddenly grabbed me by the neck and pushed me up against a wall. Which I heard my head slightly crack.
I sobbed from the pain.

"A little birdie told me that you were misbehaving... IS THAT CORRECT?!" He hummed then screamed at my face.

I gave him no reply.

"AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, WHEN YOUR LITTLE 'BOYFRIEND' COMES AND BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR FATHER!!" He shouted with anger and hatred.

I sobbed violently. Making him growl.

He suddenly let go of my neck, letting me fall to the floor. I soon, yet again whacked the side of my head on a corner of the bed-side table, causing more blood to gush through.

He suddenly grabbed my by the arm, gripping my skin and throwing me out of the door.
"IN MY ROOM. NOW" he yelled.

I knew what he was going to do to me.
I'm standing there sobbing. Trying to calm myself down. But I can't help but scream for Levi.
"L-LEVIII.... HE-HELP M-" My father slammed his hand over my mouth.
I tried to make a run for it.
But by the gripping of his hands.
I'm too weak.

"No-one can hear you, little boy... you can't run... you can't hide." Grisha said in a tone that makes you scared as soon as you hear the first word.

And I knew what he was going to do.
It seemed that it would always happen every time he calls me by the name,
'Little Boy'.

He soon ploughed his fist into my upper-jaw knocking me out.

I soon opened my eyes with a loss of breathe to see that my arms and legs had been tied to all four posts of the bed.
And my whole body is soaking from what feels like bath water.
And finally, I'm nude. Fully nude.