Chapter 12. 2/3

{2/3 Of Chapter 12.
Like 1/3, it has triggering emotion and feels, as well as a whole chapter as one persons perspective. This is also quite a long chapter.
Contains flashbacks and rape.}

(Before Kenny Entered the Jaeger Household)

{2 / 3 - Mikasa's POV}
Last week, Father had told me about the young fag being with another boy his age.
He told me when I had noticed his limp posture and beaten up facial features.
I was, in honesty, quite impressed with the other boy in his actions. But however, he is Eren's 'Boyfriend', this made it disgusting.

I decided to go to my room and have a rest from practice fights using blades.
For some reason, a few of the blades had a slight red tint splattered in certain patterns across the tips.
I did first believe that it would be my Dad. God knows what he gets up to... but... could it be Eren?!

I didn't think much of it so I fell asleep.

...

I arrived at my new school. St Maria Academy. "Woah!..." I exclaimed as I hopped out the Mercedes Benz.
I went to registration and we had lessons throughout the day, which I was pretty partial to Art.

During Lunch, I walked my way towards the main hall where I suddenly bumped into this girl.
"O-oh, I'm sorry..." I spoke out
"Its f-fine." She replied as she quickly ran away, flinging her hair in opposite directions.

I soon arrived at the Hall and collected my dinner. A Turkey sandwich with an Orange Tropicana with a Mars Bar.
I sat alone.
It was alright until people started to stare and looked on-edge whenever they saw me. Until I noticed that girl that I had bumped into before lunch.

"Oh, umm.. y-you don't have anyone sitting with you... do you?" She asked in a polite but shy manner.
"Umm... n-no-" I started.
"You don't mind if I sit w-with you, do you?!" I asked with extreme confidence.
"N-no, not at all..." I looked down at the table from loss of confidence.

After a few minutes of awkward silence she decided to break it.
"I'm Mina Carolina. Nice to meet you!" She took her hand out and smiled.
"Mikasa. Mikasa Ackerman." I smiled back.

I couldn't stop but stare at her perfectly split silky black pigtails which were both in red hairbands.
And her eyes, they were the same colour as mine although larger and cuter.

I couldn't believe that I was falling for a girl. My father had always told me to stick to the opposite gender, or he'll make me to stick to the opposite.
But right now I am a 12 year old girl who likes another.

When i arrived home at 3:42 pm, my father shouted at me for being 2 minutes late. It made me spill tears so I ran to my mum.I really wanted to tell her about who I met at school today. I'm sure she'll love that I found someone. But I'm sure that my dad will hate me.

My Brother, Eren, is 6 years old. I love him, a lot. He was upstairs sitting on his own minding his own business as usual. It's just I usual day I thought to myself.

"Hey, Umm... Mum?" I ask shyly.
"Yes, Sweetie? What's wrong?" She asked as she walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Ca- could I tell you something... upstairs..?" I ask looking away
"Yeah, Yeah. Of course" My mother smiled reaching from ear to ear.

Her name is Carla. Carla Jaeger.
She is the nicest woman Ever! I love her to pieces and if I ever lose her. I don't know what I would do.