Chapter 16.

{And back with another Chapter.
I think I'm going to have updates possibly every Friday or Saturday.
Due to being back at school 😞. If you didn't already know, I normally post Chapters at 1-3am, bc of different time zones.

So this one is a one off. I hope you'll understand that the updates may, may, be later then usual. ❤️}

{Levi's POV}
It's now been nearly two weeks...
It's been 10 days since Eren tried to kill himself.

During this week I've been speaking to Armin... him and his mother had came to see Eren at the hospital.
We've kept in touch through text messages...
We actually get along really well. He's quite a kind person and once you get to know him, it's like he's your brother.

But today is when I have to... have to go back to school. My parents had obviously told the staff of the school the reasons why I hadn't been in school for a week or so.
But no student had been told, it's just me and Armin.

"You'll be fine Levs" Kuchel smiled from across the dining table whilst we finished eating breakfast.
"Yeah... I hope so" I mutter.
"You have Armin don't you? And Hanji?" Kenny chuckled.
"Yeah... that's it... n-no Eren..." I whispered under my breath but they both heard it.

"I'll take you to school... how's that?" He asked with a grin.
"Yeah, I like that... thanks dad." I smiled slightly, but it soon faded back to no expression.

{Time skip}
"Have a good day Levi... ignore the dickheads." My mum shouted as I walked towards my dads car.
"Thanks mum." I chuckled.

The car was a simple Black Land Rover Discovery.
But I loved it, because it had stained windows so you can see out but they can't see in.

When we were about 5 minutes from the school gates, Kenny glanced at me and out his hand on my shoulder.
"You'll be fine son... if anyone does or says anything... just ignore them as your mother says... if not, do what I say which is to beat them to a pulp." He smirked.
I chuckled slightly.
"Yeah, I know which one I prefer." I smirked then I glanced at my knuckles. They had dark bruises and cuts.

"Woah, where did you get them." My dad asked concerned.
"I-I... umm... had a fight... with a... wall." I mumble.
My dad crossed his eyebrows as he drove, until he realised why I punched the wall in the strength I did, and he softened his expression.

"Ahh, okay, we're here now." He changed the subject.
I looked outside to see that he had drove to park at the entrance.
My body stiffened as I looked at the brick building infront of me.

I looked forward to see many people staring at the car like they recognise the person inside.
"They know I'm here..." I mutter.
"It's fine... you won't be alone. I need to go to reception to check you in from being absent."

"O-okay..." I spoke.
Is it weird... walking into school with your dad? Like... opposed to most people I'm the strongest student in the school, but then to have this side of me. It's just odd. I seriously miss you Eren.

My dad got out the car and walked over to open my door. I stepped out to hear people gasping from my state.
I look really rough. I have dark bags under my eyes. And I'm extremely pale.
Why must insomnia do this to me?

I started waking up the steps to be heard by a recognisable female voice squealing.
"Where the fuck have you been?! I've miss you so much!" Petra squealed with a wide grin.
"Fuck off Petra." I mutter.
"But you haven't answered my question! Where's you and the Titan boy?!" She laughed, along with Annie who was behind her.