Chapter 17.

{And here is Chapter 17, I've actually missed writing chapters for a while... so I decided to write part of the Chapter during class 😂.
I hope you enjoy.  ❤️}

{Levi's POV}
I've been at school for a few more days now.
Eren has now been in a coma for exactly two weeks. That's right.
14 days, 2 weeks, a fortnight.

School has been different lately.
Instead of the usual, all the girls staring and blushing over me... they are now glaring and pulling disgusted faces.

Petra and Annie have been bitches because 1. I don't like her. 2. Because I'm gay, and 3. Because I'm going out with Eren.
She just wants me to herself the little slut.

Life has been lonely without Eren.
I seriously love him... but right now he isn't here and no-one knows when or if he will wake up.
I just hope he does wake and we can live a future together.

Although yesterday we were told that he only has a 15% chance of awaking.
-
Both me and Erwin have become 'friends' I guess.
I've been seeing Hanji, a blot.
I've had my parents.
And I've got Armin.

Right now, we have History.
This was one of Eren's favourite lessons.
We were learning about the war of World War II.

"Okay, class. Now show me your homework which I gave you yesterday." Said our Teacher.
"Shit." I mumble and then take my mind over what happened last night.

"Please wake up Eren. I love you." I say as I stare at his face.
It's so pale and lifeless.

When I got back to reality I had a hand in my shoulder. I turned I see that it was Armin.
I then turned to see everything staring in shock.
"Levi... you're...crying..."  Armin whispered sweetly.

I quickly wiped my widened eyes and looked up I see my Teacher. Farlan, I think I recall Erwin calling him.
"Levi? Are you alright?" He sounded shocked at first but then soon became friendlier.

I wiped my eyes.
"I-I'm alrigh-" I was cut off when a door was slammed open and I glanced to see my parents.
"Levi?! Come with us now, with Armin!" My dad shouted with a smile.

As my mother ran over to me to wipe the lasting tears I asked.
"Why d-do we need to?-"
"It's... Its Eren! H-he's...-" My mother started until I suddenly grabbed my bag and Armin and ran towards the car.

"Do you think he's awake?" Armin asks with a slight smile.
"Y-Yes... I hope..." I reply the smile.

'Please be awake... I love you...
do you still love me?'

{Eren's POV}
It's so dark.
Dark and cold.
Where is everybody?
Where's Kenny and Kuchel?
Where's my Levi...

I opened my eyes from the darkness and saw that I was sat in a hospital bed with tubes and monitors connected to nearly every part of my body.
"Why is this happening?" I ask myself aloud.

At the moment it was still just darkness.
Darkness, apart from me in the bed.
I begin to see if I can move and I feel perfectly fine.
I can do anything. But just on my own.

Where am I?

A few seconds later I felt like my eyes had deceived me.
My current vision became blurred and I suddenly appeared standing but the objects I saw before, aren't the objects I see now.

Before, I saw that I was lying in a hospital bed with monitors connected to me. But now...
Now, I see a room. Well part of a room.
It looks like Hanji's counselling office.
And that's when I hear a voice.
Levi's voice.

I turn to see him in a ball position with Hanji holding him for comfort.
'What has made him feel like this?'

"I can't do this Hanji!" He screamed with tears down his face.
"I know Levi... I know..." she replied in sympathy.
"It's only been 4 days... but I can't handle it!" He cried.

"4 days since what?!" I shout.
That's until I realise... he can't hear me.
He can't see me.

"I know Levi but he'll wake..." She reassures him.
'Who?'
"But what if he doesn't!? It's been 4 fucking days!!! 4 fucking days since
E-Eren... tried to k-kill himself." He sobbed.

'I-... I tried to kill myself... I had completely forgotten... I had stolen some painkillers from the side shelf and a scalpel... Levi deserves better than me...'

The figures suddenly become blurred again and I'm taken through every single day of what seems to be two weeks.

He's always in the same emotion... however getting worse as time goes on.
He's tired, depressed, anxious, stressed, and seems to be bored with life but in the look of his eyes.
He looks determined.
Determined to stay alive to stay with the ones he loves.

Once all the images and visions had come and gone, all in blurred sights.
The visions suddenly changed.
They appeared and I saw Levi in class with Petra, Annie and all of their friends pestering him.

"Aww, is ickle Levi upset because is 'titan-boy' is dead!" Petra laughed.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, HE IS NOT
D-DEAD!" He screamed in anger, in his eyes you can see flames.

"Aww, now he's getting overprotective over his little gay fag-"
"I thought... I told you... to SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!?!" He shouted and I could see slight tears in the corner of his eyes.

'Please Levi... don't cry... you'll be fine... you're strong.' I whispered, just hoping that he heard.
And for a few seconds he had gazed his eyesight over to me and mumbled four words.

"I love you Eren." He said Before tears started to fall down his face.

The vision soon blurred before I could do or say anything.
Nothing had appeared.

Instead I suddenly fell and saw that I was back on the hospital bed that I was in before all these visions and sights.
I heard doctors names and a few voices that I had heard but cant recognise that well.
It soon became darkness and I had blacked out.

-

"L-Levi?"
I slowly open my eyes.
A hand had swiftly traveled through my hair as I looked up to see a crying but smiling brightly. Levi.

"I-Ive missed you... E-Eren." He whispered with cries in between.

"I've missed you too Levi... I love you." I smile with silent tears down my cheeks.
He then wipes his thumb across my cheeks to discard the tears.
"I love you too... brat." He chuckled.

'I promise to never leave you again...'

{Chapter 17 complete guys!
Sorry it's been a week 😂 I've had school. And yeah. 😞.

I'm glad to finally have Eren back.
Even though I wrote it and could of done it a while ago... but yeah... I could have easily killed him off 😂 but then the Smut would be gone and it would be really upsetting 😭.

Anyways I hope you enjoy it. And since most of you kept commenting about how you really wanted Eren to wake up... I hope you're happy. 😊.

By the way, I've had to delete this chapter and re-publish it.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Words - 1211
~A ❤️}