Chapter 11.

{No-ones POV}
It had been an hour, a single hour since Eren had left Levi to go to his own 'home'. Levi was expecting a phone call or a text message to just say that he was okay. But he received nothing.

Levi made many phone calls, many voicemails as well as hundreds of texts. But after all of these actions. He received nothing.
He then walked downstairs from his room where he isolated himself from everyone else whilst being in a pitch black, dark atmosphere.

He then called out in a tone that he has never used before.
"M-mom?..D-Dad?.."
Kenny then appeared with his head round the corner of the dining room hall door and stared wide-eyed at the boy.
He could see sadness and worry in the boys dim grey eyes. A stream of tears suddenly fell down his pale cheeks.

"Hey, hey? What is it kid?" Kenny asked. Obviously worried and came to pull Levi into a tight warm hug.
Levi stayed connected with his dad for another few minutes so he could get his breathe back.

"I-it's about E-ren... I think s-something's wrong..." Levi replied with a single tear from his left eye.

"What's happened?" Kenny asked worriedly.
"H-he isn't answering any of my fucking c-calls or fucking messages!"
Levi cried.

"Hey, what's all the commotion abou- LEVI?!" Kuchel ran towards Levi and engulfed him into a tight lovingly embrace.

During the conversations between Kuchel and her son, Kenny decided to check Levi's phone.
He was reading through, sometimes chuckling at some of the stuff they say in text or even raising an eyebrow as he is a parent and is now knowing what goes on between them.

Until he noticed the last thing that Eren had said at exactly 3:42. This made him think a bit more.

-
               Eren 😈😘👅🍆

Levi;                     
Hey, babe. Remember to call when you're at home and safe 😘xx
Eren;
Omg babe, I leave you for one minute. -_- Yes, of course Levs. I will be safe, I promise you that. ❤️ x
Levi;
As long as you're safe and back here for next weekend. 😏👅🍆 xx
Eren;
Oh~, well I can't wait 👅. I'll sure be there. Okay I'm just outside the door.
I text you soon 😘. Xx
Levi;
Okay, I'll speak to you soon, and yes you wait and see what going to happen on Saturday night... 👅🍆. Xx
Eren;
Okay, I'm in the house. Surprisingly no-one is here.. wait, who's that?
Levi;
Eren?! Your scaring me who's who? X
Levi;
Eren?! Please answer me?!
Levi;
EREN?! THIS ISNT A PRANK... IS IT?!

{Last message from Levi}
Levi;
Eren... please answer me. I love you.. you know? Just please don't say that this has something to do with your Dad... Please no.

{Kenny's POV}
I put the phone down, placing it onto a cupboard side in the hallway.
"Brat?"
"Y-yeah?"
Both Levi and Kuchel stare at me with red puffy eyes.
"Tell me what the relationship between Eren and his... f-father is."

Levi looks wide-eyed. He stares at the floor.

"W-Well..." He starts to cry. I've never seen my child cry this much in my life. Levi must seriously love this boy.

I take him in my arms.
"Shh. Take your time." I rub his back in circular motions, like it did when he was a young toddler.

"The relationship between Eren and his... F-father?" He repeatedly asks.
I slowly nod my head.

-
Jeez, how bad could his Dad be? If the subject is making my son feel like this. I should really think twice.
-

"H-he... repeatedly beats him. Every day or so... and so does his older sister... he sometimes invites his f-friends over when overly drunk and they do the s-same... and.. a-and-"

Levi suddenly bursts into tears when trying to finish the sentence.
I hold him tightly. He then mumbles the rest into my shoulder however me and Kuchel both hear the boy. I stare wide-eyed not believing what I was hearing.

"A-and t-they s-sometimes... c-commit... Rape." He cries louder.
"D-did you say, 'They'?" I ask.
He slowly nods into my neck.

I slowly pass the shaken Levi to Kuchel who rests him in the lounge.
I run over to grab my car keys when I turn to face Levi.
"What is his Dads name?"
He looks back up to me whilst his mum is rubbing her hand back and forth up his side.

"G-Grisha... Grisha Jaeger."
I swiftly turn and glance at Kuchel. She gives a pitiful nod and off I head out the door.

-
Grisha Jaeger, hmm?.
I swear I once met him at a club who was with a bunch of mates, gathered around a bar.
Throughout the night of sitting beside one, the only part of conversation I heard was when they mentioned the words.
'I Killed Carla'
-

I jumped into my Black Camaro and rammed the key into the ignition and sped the car at way past the speeding limit. Before I got out the car, I called a emergency services.

I banged my fist on the front door waiting for an answer. When I did however I met eyes with someone who has the same expression as what Levi normally has. A blank yet bored expression that shows no emotion at all.

'Ahh, so this might be Eren's Sister?' I thought.

"What do you wan-" I suddenly threw a fist into her stoic expression and she fell to the floor. Presumably knocked out. I headed for the stairs heard a commotion of arguing happening behind. I turned to see that the police and ambulance had shown up on time.
And one officer had the sister in hand-cuffs pushing her into the back of a car then driving towards the station.

I went to walk towards the stairs when I suddenly heard screaming and crying coming from upstairs. I ran for the door that had all the loud noises that no-one should ever want to witness hearing.

The six officers had my back as I ran and crashed all my body weight into the door crashing to down onto the hard wooden floorboards.

I looked up to see something that I wish that I could or should never ever see again. It was a sight that no-one could ever believe. Especially from their own father.

{And that's Chapter 11. I hope that it wasn't too triggering. It's really depressing and difficult to write ya know. Because I haven't obviously been in these situations and to be writing about it is one difficult to describe since I can probably guess the destruction of how the person feels. And also the emotion and depression in this chapter is unreal.

Although it is quite upsetting, writing these fictions help me through a lot and it helps me to not think of what ever I stuffed with.
I'm not asking for pity etc I'm just saying that it helps through my problems to write something that people actually enjoy!

But anyways thankyou for the over 1,500 views ❤️
1199 Words
~A}