Chapter 4.

{I'm just going to say right now that if any of the language affects you, please don't be offended. I am not against sexuality differences or race or whatsoever.
I know this isn't the best story but still, it's a try 😂}

{Eren's POV}

It was now PE, where we will be doing swimming. Great.
Once everyone were in the changing rooms, I managed to convince the my teacher, Mr Church, to have me and Levi in a separate room.

'not for that reason. Okay?'
Because I wanted to stay away from everyone and make sure that no one sees me. The real me.

"Are you okay Eren?" Levi asked concerned.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine"

I turned to reach my PE kit when I caught a glimpse of Levi. At that moment in time he pulled his shirt over his head, and I caught a very detailed glimpse of what looked like a 6-pack.

I stood there staring without realising.
Levi smirked.
"Like What ya see, brat?"

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He then again replied with a smirk.

{Time Skip - 5 mins}

I tried to get changed into my trunks as quick as possible, but it didn't work.
I could feel like wanting to push Levi away because of how I looked.

I've always been scared about showing my real-self to others.
I guess that's a big part of me really.
My anxiety.

{Levi's POV}

I could see that Eren was struggling with keeping calm.
"Oi, Eren"
Shit, I didn't mean to sound so mean.

He stood there for a moment and I could see that his hand was shaking even though his back was to me.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.
"Eren, don't be scared. It's only me."
I said calmingly.

Luckily, he then swiftly turned and hugged me with tears falling down his face.

I noticed many scars.
Most of which were on the arms and wrists.
I then noticed the bruises down his thighs and up his back.

His crying being heavier, the only thing I could think of to calm him down was, to kiss him.

And that's what I did.

{Eren's POV}

He kissed me.
Levi Ackerman, actually kissed me.

I couldn't tell if it was sympathy or love. But I knew for a fact, he kissed me.

Looked into his eyes, the usual dark heavy grey eyes are what normally stare back at me, but no, they glistened in the light and even though he had his same bored expression on his face, I could tell that he was happy.

And that's when I heard a quiet whisper in my ear.
"You may not think that you are beautiful... but to me, you're perfect"

{Time skip - 5 mins}

After mine and Levi's make-out session, we heard a bang at the door.
"Levi~"

I could tell by the voice that it was Hanji.
She then burst through the door because none of us answered it.

She didn't say anything about my bruises, luckily, but then she saw red marks up my neck.

"Oooh, looks like you two have been, busy~" she sang with a smile.

I was a blushing mess.

"Shitty glasses, shut up!"
Levi shouted and ran past her whilst still holding onto my hand.

{Time Skip - 5 mins}

{Levi's POV}

I still held hold of Eren, I'm still surprised that he actually went forward and deepened the kiss.
I guess he wanted to try and get the weight off of his shoulders.

But who wouldn't a super hot male like me, Ay? 😏

Just as we reached the swimming pool door, Eren stopped to a halt.

"I-I can't go in, n-not like this."

I pulled his head down into my chest, because sadly I'm shorter than him.
"You'll be fine, pretend that it's only us two. Just me, and you. Alone"
I replied with a smirk.

He nodded with a grin.

{Eren's POV}

The group I was in was a mixed group.
That meant that it was girls and boys.
Which also meant that Petra and all of her friends were also in the group.

I wrapped my hand tightly across Levi's wrist.
He smirked.

As we walked into the the room, I could feel people's eyes on the bruises and cuts across my body.
When I looked around the room I saw Petra's mouth wide open.
But then suddenly shut as she saw me holding onto Levi's hand who then helped me into the pool.

I was very thankful for that.

I could see Armin in the deep end of the pool with Jean.
Everyone knew that Armin had a thing for Jean, but he tried to play it off. And there they both are having a laugh and showing eachother swimming skills like total dickheads 😂.

{Armin's POV}

I saw that Levi helped Eren into the pool but then noticed me staring so he quickly placed his hand across Eren's collar-bone.

I did wonder until I thought,
'What if Levi had managed to make marks up Eren's neck?
I wouldn't be surprised, however
If anyone sees them, they'll go awol'

{Levi's POV}

I had covered Eren's hickies with my hand, people would have gone mental if they saw them.
Especially Petra.

She wasn't able to swim today though, because of a 'condition', but I'm kind of glad, because then I'd rather have a mardy, hormonal female sat at the side of the pool, than have a mardy, angsty teen within the pool making jokes about Eren.

That's when I noticed about 4 girls just stare at my body.
It drove me crazy, you see, I found it so annoying.
But I guess it's better than having to see girls drool and nosebleed everywhere!

It was fucking disgusting.

{Time Skip - 1 hour}

{Eren's POV}

It was the near the end of the day, in the changing rooms, Levi had asked me how I was feeling.
I had almost forgotten that we had kissed in much depth just over an hour ago.
"I'm g-good..."
"Good, I'm glad" he replied and turned to get changed.

"Erm... Levi, what.... are w-we?"
I found it so difficult to ask the question without being so straight to the point.

Levi glanced at me then back at the wall and I could swear that I saw a light shade of pink appear.

"Well, I don't know. I guess."
He thought for a second.

"Boyfriends?"

{A/N well, that's the end of another chapter. I have so many ideas for new books. Obviously Ereri. 😂
Anyways what do you think Eren will say?
What happens next?

Anyways if anyone has any ideas for either new books or some add-ons to this story, then please feel free to tell! I need ideas, so then I don't run out of any to keep writing for you guys!
Bye~}